MAC Pro Devil Blush mixed with mineralized skin finish in light
MAC Crystal Avalanche as highlight

EYEBROWS:
No name brand - brown gel liner
MAC Spiked
Elmers glue stick
MAC Studiofix concealer NC20
MAC Mineralized skin finish in light
(covered the ends of my eyebrows and drew them up higher)

EYES:
MAC Devil blush
MAC Vanilla
MAC Crystal Avalanche
NYX Milk
MAC blacktrack fluidline
MAC zoom lash
Loreal Voluminous
NYX Lashes in #105
Smashbox concealer in Fair

LIPS:
MAC Ruby Woo

olddcassettes

So dramatic and yet...super cute! And Elmer's glue to set eyebrows! Who would've thunk?

hahaha! I didnt set the whole eyebrow, just the ends or "tail" of my brow...packed on concealer and face powder to hide it so i could draw a higher arched tail :)
I prefer hairspray on a spoolie or clear mascara to keep my eyebrow hairs in place!

rockin

I'm not at all a fan of drawn on/filled in eyebrows, but I do love your eye makeup, especially the winged eyeliner. Ruby Woo is always a good one for a rockabilly look, and the flower sets it off nicely

olddcassettes

I'm not at all a fan of drawn on/filled in eyebrows, but I do love your eye makeup, especially the winged eyeliner. Ruby Woo is always a good one for a rockabilly look, and the flower sets it off nicely
Thank you! I was trying to specifically go for a very exaggerated and dramatic pin up look on this one (hence the brows!)
I do have a FOTD from the past where I have my natural brows and similar styled yet toned down eyemakeup =)

rockin

Pretty!

I love that lip colour, and your skin looks flawless. Such long lashes too

Please don't think I was getting at you personally over the brows - it's just a pet hate of mine, and I see so many doing it now.

olddcassettes

Pretty!

I love that lip colour, and your skin looks flawless. Such long lashes too

Please don't think I was getting at you personally over the brows - it's just a pet hate of mine, and I see so many doing it now.

ahh!! no i wasnt thinking that at all! I actually love and appreciate the fact that you even said that and it lets me know youre honest and actually taking time to look at the photo and what i put into the work on my face! But i did want you to know it was a certain type of look i was trying to go for (drama) and to actually let you know i would never walk out in public looking like that hahahah, it was more-so experimenting especially with my brows =)

i appreciate your opinion a lot and love the fact that you even said that! believe me

Aneed

You are absolutely stunning!
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts