Rockin' Over 50 from India

Greenbelt

Hi everyone!! I too found this site by accident - I was googling "NC45". My daughter came to visit me and introduced me to M.A.C. makeup. (She lives in Toronto). I recently bought some MAC mineralize concealer and wanted to know how to best apply this. Read all through the "NC45 is a Crazy colour" thread. You guys are fabulous!!

More about who I am. Married with 2 grown kids - both live in Canada. I grew up in a small town in southern Alberta, traditionally married a doctor from India, both kids were born in Calgary, moved to Quebec, Atlanta, Milwaukee and finally ending up in India with my husband. I am a stay at home wife/mother.

The important stuff = what do I look like and what makeup do I like to wear!!!! I stopped dyeing my mostly grey hair when I turned 50 so now it is more than 50% white. A family trait; we all start getting grey hair in our late teens. I think the NC45 concealer is a good match for my skin colour. I dont have a phone that takes digital pics nor do I have a digital camera but I will try to upload some pics somehow. (I think pics are very very important when we are talking about makeup but I also understand that many people have privacy issues.) My eyes are a reddish brown with a black ring around the iris. My lips used to be mauve but years of heavy smoking turned them blackish. *sad* But I quit smoking 3 years ago!! *happy*

EDIT: forgot my list of makeup all MAC except the Garnier BB moisturizer. all new makeup. threw out everything else (was at least 10 years old!!!!) yeech!

mineralize concealer NC45
zoom waterfast lash black
superslick liquid eyeliner Defiant Feline
Fluidline Rich Ground
Eyeshadow Nocturnelle
Amplified Lipstick Morange
Amplified Lipstick Passion
Powerpoint eye pencil Perma Plum
Lip Pencil Plum