Rockin' the Pink Streak...

concertina

So I had a hair appointment today and got a bit of a wild 'hair'...

First, some before shots...

It is waaaaay too early for a smile...and pre-makeup...
2619199361_64009dff26.jpg

Good shot of my length and color...
2619205873_059ecc9ca9.jpg

Annnnd, after!! I love the auburn highlights she gave me! And the cut is just freakin' awesome...
2619225647_edd73bd77b.jpg

Hmmm, whats that pink 'spot'?!

2620048052_4c6c7d2039.jpg

Awwww yeah baby!!

I've *never* had an unnatural hair color before and at 27 years old, I figured it was waaay past time! But I do have a day job, so this is easily hidden...

Me and my pink streak...
2620055444_8c84604edb.jpg

I love it so much!!

TDoll

This looks awesome! I can see the auburn highlights too and they look great! I love how the pink kind of "peek-a-boo's" out...lol. You look great!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I did that last week, now its all washed out.. :sigh

I just did my brothers whole head, I had purple hair in high school .

what did you use?

kelcia

Awwwesome!
Yeah, for my purple streaks I had to beg my mom telling her I'm never gonna be able to do it when i'm older.
But that's just aweeesome!

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
what did you use?

No clue!
tong.gif
...I had it done at a local salon. She bleached the section first, then dyed it...so I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that it doesn't fade too fast.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
No clue!
tong.gif
...I had it done at a local salon. She bleached the section first, then dyed it...so I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that it doesn't fade too fast.

yeah I bleached my hair too but that color isnt permanent so it fades quickly ESPECIALLY shades of Red . (such as pink)

Mizz.Yasmine

looks hot! it will be easy to touch-up if it fades too, its only 1 streak so ur lucky!lol u def should rock hot pink lips and nails on other days with it.

LMD84

ah that's so cute! i was never barve enough to dye my hair pink though so i use pink and black clip in extensions!