Rocking Chick and Malibu Barbie l/g - anywhere?

divaster

First if this is not in the right section, I apologize.

I am still looking for another RC lipstick and a Malibu Barbie l/g. I have 2 friends who are looking for them too after I showed them. I guess that was dumb to do when they aren't available. But anyway, does anyone go to or work at a counter somewhere that still has them? I would like to call up the counter and pay with a CC and have it shipped to me, I've done that in the past. IF anyone knows of any, I would be so grateful if you could let me know. I will be on the phone tomorrow calling around as well. Thanks!

jpohrer

You might try the MAC Counter at Macy's in the Dayton Mall. The number is (937) 439-2152.

daisydeadpetals

I was at MAC today and they had Malibu Barbie l/g, I'm not sure if they had rockin chick cause I never pay too much attention to lipstick, but I did notice that two of the shades were sold out... Good luck =)
Here's the phone number:
Newbury St location, Boston 617.267.0013

vivaXglamlove

the Counter I go to never runs out of things (they still have sweetiecake items)
Macy's East -Buckland Hills Mall in manchester connecticut
(860) 644-6700

ARmakeupjunkie

Never fear, MAC has added the phrase 'Coming Soon' to the Barbie items that were sold out so you should be able to order online. Not sure when but keep an eye on the website.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Never fear, MAC has added the phrase 'Coming Soon' to the Barbie items that were sold out so you should be able to order online. Not sure when but keep an eye on the website.

And that means every 1/2 hour. No telling when it'll change to "add". I checked hourly for the Zandra Rhodes lip gloss to change from "coming soon" to "add", but the website updated to "add" 1/2 hr after I had checked. And at the next hour the product was "sold out". Bummer -- didn't get the lip gloss.

So, I'm keeping my browser open and will refresh it every 1/2 hour for another Malibu Barbie LG, Rocking Chic LS and possibly another playful ES.
clap.gif

msburgundy

There's a new MAC f/s store in Santa Barbara, CA that has everything from Barbie, but I don't know their number and they aren't listed on MAC's site yet. HTH

KeshieShimmer

I just looked on the MAC site and next to Malibu Barbie, Rockin' Chick, Playful, and Don't Be Shy, they have coming soon next to them. I suppose that this is the second wave of product?

Maybe I can give playful another chance!

Latest posts