Rockocco *Accent Red* piggie on ebay

dangerousmuffins

Mods... I really didn't know where to put this, so move the thread if need be!
smiles.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-FU...QQcmdZViewItem

If this is real, I'm a little disappointed in the color. I thought it might have more red, than pink in it. I'll probably still get it when it comes out though! I luv piggies!!

cloverette

didn't someone else just start a thread on that? and i thought i replied, too... but can't find the thread now... am i going crazy?
ssad.gif

maxcat

Considering they didn't have any available/manufactured/ready for Update for us to look at and play with... I'd be extremely suspicious. It looks like rose to me.

PrettyinPink

Yeah, it does look more pink then red. I was hoping it would be more of a vibrant red. I still buy it anyways!

litlaur

The color story description for it is "ruby fuschia". I was hoping for something more red, too, but that could be it.

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
Considering they didn't have any available/manufactured/ready for Update for us to look at and play with... I'd be extremely suspicious. It looks like rose to me.

We had them at our update... And yes, the pigment does have more pink than red. It looks like a pumped up version of what Hepcat e/s should have been...pretty, but the name "RED" is very misleading.

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
It looks like Ruby red to my untrained eye.

I'm pretty sure Ruby Red is darker than that, and Pinked Mauve has more purple in it.

Postette

i like this more than i thought it would
smiles.gif
it looks like a pigment version of Budding Beauty shadow(which irritates my eyes like crazy) so I am hoping this will work better
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

lah_knee

yes that looks authentic. it probably says sample at the bottom of it though. sometimes mac has been known to change the texture or formula before the real ones come out, but from what i saw at update this looks genuine.

it IS more fuschia than red. i was disappointed as well. its like ruby red and hepcat mixed.

antirazor

I was told once that it isn't really possible to make a bright, pure red eyeshadow, because something in the pigmenting is hazardous. Not everywhere, but just because eyes are so sensitive. Some people use red blush on their eyes to achieve the look, but it's supposed to really be dangerous. At least dangerous enough that make-up companies aren't willing to sell it.

but now I'm not so sure, because I can't find anything on it.