Rockstar Rabbit Plus!

blondemafia76

god danged it.. flippin beautymous! I love the lashes in the red she said piccy.. lawdy lawd, make ya wanna slap ya momma.

And I have to know, where did you get those contacts.. I need them
smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

you are too freakin' flawless! all of your looks are gorgeous! the pink/red contacts are awesome! the bright yellow nails were the perfect touch for your rockstar look!
heart.gif
Oh, and I'm completely jealous of your hair.
greengrin.gif

MzzRach

It's all crazy beautiful, but that Ungaro look took my breath away. Stunning.

You may just be the most gorgeous man walking this earth.

glassy girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Every time you post, I get mad because you are a boy and so freakin' gorgeous! You put us girls to shame, Bunny. HMPH!

You took the words right of my mouth!!

TDoll

You have the smoothest most flawless skin I've ever seen! You ARE indeed a rock star...not just in the first pics, but in ALL of them!
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

You are my hero! Halloween or not, youre ALWAYS a rockstar!!! That 3rd look is perfect, like... why arent you in magazines?!?

MacPinkFlamingo

Every once in a while I will start to feel like I have reached some level of skill at applying my makeup...and then I happen upon your FOTDs and suddenly the mist clears and my quarter-sized pores, mishapen brows, and feathered lipstick come into focus.
shockt.gif

**Deep Sigh**

You (and your skin) are flawless! I am like going back to makeup kindergarten 'cause lookin' at your pictures makes me keenly aware I got a few things to learn. Totally DAMN fierce!!!
wtff.gif

Moxy

OMG noone can better this. you are stunning!

lol and you actually look cool with pink contact lenses
lol.gif
how awesome is that