Rodial

Beauty11111

rodialglamsnakeserum.jpg

Description from the Rodial website:

“Forever pushing boundaries Rodial have gone one step further and present glamoxy snake serum.

This revolutionary oxygenated, viper-inspired serum contains syn-ake; a neuro peptide that mimics the effects of the Temple Viper's potent venom to instantly lift the face, freeze muscles and plump fine lines and wrinkles.

Benefits:

Fiflow BTX (oxygen carrier) - encourages cell respiration to fill and plump the skin, whilst adding instant radiance.

Proturon- provides instant 3D plumping effect, and redensifys and moisturises the complexion.

Ronasphere- helps fade fine lines and imperfections and corrects skin tone.
Pomegranate ellagic tannin- provides powerful antioxidant protection.

This a truly innovative and ground breaking addition to the glamtox skincare range, the question is 'How far will you go to look younger?'

£125, 25ml”

liba

I just had a mini-treatment with their products today. We tried this product (which is for trouble areas), their general purpose serum, the eye cream and moisturizer, along with the cleanser.

The results were instant and shockingly impressive, especially on the skin around my eyes, which has been retardedly dry and getting darkened and crepey because of it. All the swelling and crepey fine creases were about 75% gone and the skin tone was brighter too - maybe about 40%. I bought the cleanser and both serums and got samples of the moisturizer and eye cream, since I'm still finishing up my usual brand (Clarins). Stuff's expensive (damn), but yes, if the long term effects build on the instant ones, this will be my new permanent skin care brand.

In a nutshell,
th_worship.gif