Romantic. 2nd FOTD (well LOTD)

JamaicanDiva2

*POOF*

I named this thread after my new love in lip gloss - HIP gloss in Romantic!!!
It is soooo hott! it is this gorgeous bright, rich, hot pink shade that is totally wearable by all skin tones! It just brightens your whole face up! I seriously love these glosses b/c they are soo cheap yet last ALL day! this gloss lasted close to 8 hours on me and i ate & drank! and at the end of the day my lips were still stained a rosy pink, even after the shiny wore off!
cheerleader.gif

Anyway, don't mind the brows, i'm making an appointment to get them done by the woman who does Jenn. Anistons!
cheerleader.gif

sorry i'm shiny, this was at the end of the day! This is from Saturday when i didn't go ANYWHERE (except to the drugstore to buy this gloss!) so i didnt really do any makeup!

Lips: HIP Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Romantic #266
Eyes: HIP High Drama Volumizing Mascara in Bluish Black

thanks for looking!

jilliandanica

I was totally just thinking of doing an LOTD! Anywhos, I love that gloss on you and the simplicity of this look. On my good skin days or my lazy days, I think mascara and gloss work wonders!

entipy

That gloss is gorgeous! I might have to check into some of those HIP things if they last that long!!

zori

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
That gloss is gorgeous! I might have to check into some of those HIP things if they last that long!!

That makes the both of us.

JamaicanDiva2

thanks ladies!

and yes, you all really MUST try the gloss! it's so pretty on everyone! i'm very impressed w/ it!