- MAC Penultimate Brow Marker
- MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow (brows)
- ES A562 falsies (KKCenterHK)
- L'Oreal Voluminous Falses Lashes waterproof mascara​
Lips :
- MAC Baby Sparks dazzleglass

Thanks for watching!!

Spanky

As with all your FOTDs, this is a very refined, gorgeous look. Thanks for sharing! & I know I'm not the only cat lover who enjoys seeing Lily in the pics so please post those once in a while!

smooch3s

I love this look!! Your eyes are amazing!! Can you explain how your able to make your eyebrows perfect? I'm still figuring out how to do this. I have long eyebrow hairs, but they're sparse. Due to a scar through one brow, hair doesn't grow so I use eyeshadow to fill it in. I have tried a brow marker before, but it didn't look nearly as good as yours.

PrettyKitty

As with all your FOTDs, this is a very refined, gorgeous look. Thanks for sharing! & I know I'm not the only cat lover who enjoys seeing Lily in the pics so please post those once in a while!
Hahaha yeah I'll try, she's always near me when I take pictures of my makeup, but she doesn't like when I try to hold her in front of the camera! lol

PrettyKitty

I love this look!! Your eyes are amazing!! Can you explain how your able to make your eyebrows perfect? I'm still figuring out how to do this. I have long eyebrow hairs, but they're sparse. Due to a scar through one brow, hair doesn't grow so I use eyeshadow to fill it in. I have tried a brow marker before, but it didn't look nearly as good as yours.
My brows are tattooed, so all I have to do is add a little bit of brow marker and eyeshadow, because they aren't as dark as they used to be when I got them done.

forevernars

Just wanted to say you're extremely beautiful! Such amazing features and you are much more beautiful than Victoria in my opinion. :)

TIERAsta

Beautiful! And you look so much like VB here, as you already know :) I love the mix of subtlety & drama!

Hulky07

How do you use the brow marker on your brows?
After you applied the eyeshadow on your brows?
Do you apply the shadow wet or dry?
Looks really pretty.I have tattoed brows as well.
Would love to know the application steps, in a little more detail.