Rompers!

chaffsters33

What is everyones opinion on Rompers? Jumpsuits? Onesies? Playsuits? Whatever you wanna call them!
tong.gif

Personally, I love them! I want one so badly, but its hard to find a cute one thats relatively cheap. I love the Katy Perry style ones the most. A lot of people dont like her style, but I adore it! Its so fun and quirky.

ClaireAvril

Do you mean a 1 piece like this?
matthew-williamson5.jpg

This is cute.. i saw some in H&M... probably wouldn't buy it but i like..

widdershins

They're cute in a retro way...but do you have to completely undress to use the bathroom...or are there snaps at the crotch?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
They're cute in a retro way...but do you have to completely undress to use the bathroom...or are there snaps at the crotch?

ya gotta get nekkid!

i love em!

i just got this one in black to wear to work.

40787015306_lg.jpg

and a knee-length ruffly one from macy's from american rag in the juniors department.

AlliSwan

I want a more structured one, in a short length, very pinup-esque. I'm too petite to rock a long one or anything with a lot of drape. But one with decent shape, maybe add a belt, and some substantial heels? Yes!

Lizzie

I like rompers that are shorts on the bottom and cotton khaki. But it's definitely tricky business to wear them and look "right"....

jetplanesex

There are really cute shorts ones at Express... tried one on to be funny and ended up REALLY liking it. Wear with heels to go out, or flat sandals during the day... or over a bikini at the pool. Very versatile! Not sure how I feel about the long ones though.

aziajs

I really like them but you have to have the body and the right sense of style to wear them. You really need to know how to pick the right one for your height, body type, etc. and you need to know how to accessorize it.

I have posted this look before and still love it.
getrhiannalook.jpg

lvgz

im not a big fan of the long ones but the short ones are very cute. that rihanna one.. YEAH. loves.

Tahti

I HATE THEM D: Yock, what a state they are...
They remind me of a nightsuit my mum always made me wear when I was about 5 and I hated with a passion. Is it really that hard to wear more than one item of clothing?! Trousers and a top are infinitely more preferable that a trousertop.

florabundance

hate katy perry, but love playsuits. particularly the short ones. something nice for summer instead of plain old shorts/skirt/dress.

stronqerx

They look nice on certain people. I think I'd look like a hot air balloon in these. Geez, I cringe at the thought of my ass & gut in these
th_LMAO.gif

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
ya gotta get nekkid!

i love em!

i just got this one in black to wear to work.

40787015306_lg.jpg

and a knee-length ruffly one from macy's from american rag in the juniors department.

I believe this is the first one i've seen that I would wear. verry nice