Rosacea

katsey

I was wondering if anyone else suffers from this and what they use for it. I don't have a very severe case and actually I found that once I switched from Clinique 2 toner to Biotherm for Dry skin it hasn't flared as much(due to the fact that there is no alcohol). But my cheeks are still kinda red and I'm embarassed by it. Also what foundations offer coverage for this? Thanks!

JasmineH

I like using shisiedo corrective colour foundation stick on my skin when it gets beet red. I find its a better green than other corrective products because its a pale yellowy green and you have to apply alot to get a green ting. I don't even have to wear foundation over it as long as I don't over apply. La Roche Posay has a lot of products that are good for hypersensitive skin and one specifically for rosacea. If you live in Canada, (most)Shoppers drug mart has la roche posay and samples of pretty much every product they make

vampygirl

Hi there-

I suffer from rosacea too. It sucks!

Anyway- I've been using Sage Skin Care for the past few years and it has made somewhat of a difference. Prescpritions work as well, but didn't work that great for me (Try Metrogel). I prefer to use my stuff and some good makeup.

The only foundation I've personally loved for rosacea is Aromaleigh mineral foundations. I swear--nothing else has worked as good. One co-worker said she was shocked to hear that I had it! (red cheeks for me). I also use their mineral shadow in Flaxen (a yellow) to conceal the redness before applying the foundation.

If you wanna check out www.aromaleigh.com

Hope you can find something that works for you!