roscoe and a brown sweatshirt

starlight502

IMG_5133.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

Today i kept telling myself that i wasn't going to put much effort into my makeup but next thing you know i have out the fluidline

so i kinda half assed this one but since i was on the roll with sharing my EOTD, why not post
smiles.gif
just relaxing in my sweatshirt at the office today anyway.

threw in a shot of my 7 month old pup roscoe... he was a bit reluctant to get in the photo.... i will get a better shot of him next time.

Hush CCB (first time using one of these... can't wait to see how they hold up)
jest ( all over)
D'bohemia (crease)
white wheat (tear duct)
blacktrack fluidline

Badgal lash

studio tech
Medium Blot Powder

Petticoat Skinfinish

coquettish clarice

aziajs

I think it's really pretty. I love the color. You'll have to re-post and say how the ccb worked out for you.

Glitziegal

That is a really pretty, clean look. Your pup is a cutie, he looks like a Roscoe
smiles.gif

I'll be keen to know how the CCB holds out on you too
smiles.gif

Beautiful1

These Colors On You Are Beautiful I Would Like To Know How The CCB Holds Up Too!
eyelove.gif
Your Puppy Roscoe Is Just Too Cute!
fluffy.gif

starlight502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
These Colors On You Are Beautiful I Would Like To Know How The CCB Holds Up Too!
eyelove.gif
Your Puppy Roscoe Is Just Too Cute!
fluffy.gif

The CCB held up wayyyy better than i thought! it didn't crease on me. But i had made sure not to use eye cream on my lids that morning. The color was not as vibrant as it was in the am. It faded a bit more than it normally would with the paints or the shadesticks.

I will still use the ccb but not solo. i will prob. pair it with the paint when trying to get my lustre e/s to stick more
smiles.gif

Latest posts