Rose Romance and Sally's haul

ABB113

I tried not to go too crazy with Rose Romance like I usually do with new MAC collections. I think I did pretty well!

From RR:

Mutiny p/m
Circa Plum p/m
Silverthorn e/s
Blush of Youth BP
Summer Rose BP

I also wanted to take advantage of the Sally's buy 2 get 1 free sale on nail polishes so I picked up some China Glaze. I can't wait to try out some of these colors for the Spring and Summer!

Sally's haul:

China Glaze polishes in Spontaneous, Shower Together, Ruby Pumps (putting that one away for next Fall/Winter), Turned Up Turqoise, Naked, Tempest, Coconut Kiss, Reggae to Riches, and Thataway

Batiste dry shampoo

aziajs

I've had my eye on that Batiste dry shampoo. You'll have to let me know what you think of it.

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I've had my eye on that Batiste dry shampoo. You'll have to let me know what you think of it.

For sure I will! I was so interested in trying it out since I've heard so many good reviews! My hair gets kind of oily and I usually can't get more than one day out of my straightened hair before I have to wash it again....so I'm hoping this will work out for me!

jojo_makeuplvr

I have been hauling some China Glaze at Sally's too.Someone told me about that sale and it was like a green light, I was gone.