Rosebud Salve

labwom

This stuff is amzing! I don't know why I waited so long to try it especially since I've heard nothing but good things about it. It's used for so many different things. My MUA gave me a great tip! She said she uses a little as a base before putting on e/s. I tried some today with my pigments and they look gorgeous. I used Teal and Old Gold. I have never gotten my Old Gold to lood good on me until I used it today. It works better than my mixing medium and the pigments stay on longer so I had to share it with you beautiful ladies. What else do you guys use this stuff for? Besides lips of course.

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Where did you buy it?

Sephora carries it (link).

And I agree. It's fab; I use it as a cuticle moisturizer, lip balm, and occaisionally as a hand treatment. I have a seperate one in my make-up kit that I use for brow grooming b/c it's clear and helps them stay in place better than gel.

saniyairshad

This stuff is amazing. I put it over dry skin, chapped lips, blemishes. This makes my skin super soft...I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Where did you buy it?

Sephora. It's the only place I've ever seen it really.

*Dani*

I've wanted a pot of this for so long! I've heard so many people say how much they love it, I'll have to get one someday!

prinzessin784

I actually use it on blemishes. Not whiteheads or blackheads - just the plain red pimples. It seems to calm them down! I also love it on my cuticles/nails, and of course lips!

pearl

I thought this stuff was just lip balm. Maybe I should try it! Any other uses for it?

lara

It's pretty much just Vaseline with colour and fragrance, so don't get that excited about it. The tin is cuter than carrying around a pot of Vaseline, though.

user79

I haven't tried it but there's a similar looking product by Burt's Bees called Lemon Butter Cuticle Balm. It doubles as a wonderful lipsalve as well and it's so nice and small that it's easy to carry with you in your purse. I swear by this stuff! Unfortunately not available in Switzerland but I get my mom to bring me this stuff from Canada when I see her.

Has a lovely scent too, and it's made of natural ingredients. It's not greasy like vaseline either and absorbs really fast.

BRT139_G_150.jpg

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I love it as well, but I dunno about putting it on the eyes.

Really? Eyes? Doesn't that crease like crazy? It would probably crease like there is no tomorrow if I used it as a base.

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Really? Eyes? Doesn't that crease like crazy? It would probably crease like there is no tomorrow if I used it as a base.

It actually doesn't crease at all and for me, it works better than mixing medium! All you need is a tiny tiny bit. I love it!

maxipoodle1

I love this stuff!!..I use it on blemishes as well...or when I have REALLY dry skin around my eyes AND mouth!..love it!!

spectrolite

I bought it yesterday and I'm loving it. It goes on nice and smooth
smiles.gif
The packaging is what really sucked me in. I'm a sucker for graphics.

>_<

vivaXglamlove

I love it tooo
I got both at Urban outfitters in boston
First the strawberry then Rose salve.
Both are amazing!
Even My guy friends like it haha

Latest posts