• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Rouge Coco Flash

Monsy

omg are they available already? coco shines are my fave lipsticks ever I am hoping these ones are even better

Winthrop44

omg are they available already? coco shines are my fave lipsticks ever I am hoping these ones are even better
Good because I need you to buy Boy and tell me about it! I'm reading the new ones are more moisturizing, have only seen positive comments.

brightfairy

Anyone ordering any of the new Rouge Coco Flashes from chanel.com? Or has anyone seen them irl yet?

The choices are too overwhelming for me. ;) Here are some swatches:
Good to see them all. Thank you. I think I'll try the dark-lilac ones first. There seems to be even a sort of black one. I'll like to wear that one over a pink matte LS.
I'm nervous though, I hope the formula works well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Winthrop44

[MENTION=96132]Anahita Balsara[/MENTION] and [MENTION=106748]brightfairy[/MENTION] sure wish I knew what you wanted to say, lol. I just reported. I think maybe [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION], [MENTION=95644]awickedshape[/MENTION] and [MENTION=92925]boschicka[/MENTION] have had this problem at times too. I know I have.

Rinstar

I'm out of the loop, are these reformulated RCS? Boy is my all time favorite natural looking lip color, so I'll have to get it if it's a new formulation.

MaryJane

Good to see them all. Thank you. I think I'll try the dark-lilac ones first. There seems to be even a sort of black one. I'll like to wear that one over a pink matte LS.
I'm nervous though, I hope the formula works well.
The majority of those swatches look really patchy.

Monsy

I ordered the boy along with the new les exclusifs 1957 fragrance. so excited for both

Monsy

I ordered the boy along with the new les exclusifs 1957 fragrance. so excited for both

Icecaramellatte

I was supposed to sniff this one Tuesday but never made it. Will try again next week. I did manage to sniff Boy fragrance, I added it to my wishlist. Let us know how you like 1957.

Alysse011

I just saw this thread and I'm so glad because I'm almost out of RCS Boy! I'm excited to try the new formula!

Alysse011

Also, does anyone remember the Rouge Coco Shine in Satisfaction? It was LE and was a big favorite. I wonder if they'll have any similar colors in the new line. If anyone sees something similar and could let me know, I would very much appreciate it!