Rouge Coco for fair skin?

Hey everyone! I tried Perle but it is too pale for me. So I am hoping you might be able to suggest a good color for fair skin and blue eyes and light brown hair. Thank you!

Um maybe a midtone. I have kind of pigmented lips and I think that is why perle doesn't look that great on me. I read somewhere it is similar to VGV lipstick but I think VGV looks better on me.

Dominique33

Hi,

Have you tried " Mademoiselle " or " Etole " ? Maybe it would be ok for you. There are 30 shades so far I know, " Etole " is a brown rose, it's really pretty ( Fall collection 2011 along with " Plumetis " ).

Winthrop44

I think Perle looks kind of frosty on pigmented lips. I would try Magnolia if you can still find it, or Gardenia. Also the 2 new ones for spring, Charme and Paradis, are really pretty and have a nicer, less dry texture than most Rouge Cocos. They would probably be my 2 top picks.

All are really good suggestions. Yep Perle was pretty frosty on me. I think I can still make it work by layering a gloss over it. I was going to send it back but it broke off :( I don't have any Chanel counters near me anymore so I can't try any on.

Sexy Sadie

I am fair skinned myself and my favorites are #11 "Legende", #05 "Madeomoiselle", #08 "La Pausa", #31 "Rue Cambon".

Dominique33

Hi,

I agree with everyone, if " Perlé " is not ok, then try " Mademoiselle " or why not the " Paradis " from the spring collection 2012. I have many Rouges Coco and a medium skintone, I can say most Rouges Coco suit fair/medium skintones, they're so easy to wear that you can pick up any already quoted in the topic. A gloss, why not ? Glosses from Chanel are very good and can enhance your lips. Have a good afternoon !