Round Face Cheecks

Bootyliciousx

Where is somebody with a round face shaped suppose to put there blush? Any tips on how to longate it? or you know how to make the face look thinner? I guess u get what I am saying. A picture or an example would be nice? WHere am I suppose to put the blush?

MACaholic76

I have a round face, or better yet, puffy cheeks but prominent cheekbones if that makes sense and I rarely wear blush on my cheeks. It only makes my face puffier.
I use a couple of techniques~Sometimes I apply at the hollow of my cheeks and sweep upwards toward my ear, dust on my temples and a bit down my nose and chin, and if the blush is more of a rosy, peach shade I dust *not exactly* at the apples of my cheeks, but more on the outside and softly moving it upward toward ear.
The few times I do decide to wear blush on the apples I make sure I apply a bronzer or something at the hollow of my cheeks just to balance out my round features.
Hope it helps!

Sanne

I think I have a round face as well, but I have strong cheekbones, so I accentuate those.

here's a clickable link to a pic where I used a bit too much bronzer as a blush
smiles.gif
but you can see really weel how I applied it.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...nkandgold2.jpg

HTH

MacVirgin

i believe i have a round face too. i place my blush almost in the same way as sanne. I have pronouncd cheekbones also.
I believe on this pic you can where i placed the blush realy well. This is offcourse i lot of blush for daytime lol! for nights and taking pics it's perfect. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Sanne

I wanna add that it's allso important to use the right blushcolor, for example: fleur power not a good one on itself,it's way to pink (IMO) to use to shape the face. I love strada, buff, spice, tenderling and cubic a lot for this use. use it with a blush brush or a kabukibrush. When you are ready to apply, suck in your cheeks and apply in just above the "sucked-in line" (lol I can find th eright words) and when you apply, folow the shape of your cheekbone and make a bit of a C-shape (a c on it's side that is), start at the temple and move towards the apple of the cheek.
To add a bit of blush on top of this, you can use a more pink blush like fleur power of sterio rose MSF, and apply it on the apple of the cheek.

I made a simple drawing on a pic of me, I hope it makes sense
smiles.gif

the brown line represents the "shaper" to make your cheekbones stand out more, and the red circle represents the blush.
I must advice to do this with a BLUSHBRUSH and not the pencil brush, or you'll like like an idiot, hahaha.

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I wanna add that it's allso important to use the right blushcolor, for example: fleur power not a good one on itself,it's way to pink (IMO) to use to shape the face. I love strada, buff, spice, tenderling and cubic a lot for this use. use it with a blush brush or a kabukibrush. When you are ready to apply, suck in your cheeks and apply in just above the "sucked-in line" (lol I can find th eright words) and when you apply, folow the shape of your cheekbone and make a bit of a C-shape (a c on it's side that is), start at the temple and move towards the apple of the cheek.
To add a bit of blush on top of this, you can use a more pink blush like fleur power of sterio rose MSF, and apply it on the apple of the cheek.

I made a simple drawing on a pic of me, I hope it makes sense
smiles.gif

the brown line represents the "shaper" to make your cheekbones stand out more, and the red circle represents the blush.
I must advice to do this with a BLUSHBRUSH and not the pencil brush, or you'll like like an idiot, hahaha.

ahhha man that sucks I love pink blushes especailly mac dollymic = ( thats all i own 5-6 pink blush and maybe 2 peach blushes one is margin and another is apriocat by rimmel.

thankyou for helping me out = ) You are an amazing person!
wavey.gif

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
i believe i have a round face too. i place my blush almost in the same way as sanne. I have pronouncd cheekbones also.
I believe on this pic you can where i placed the blush realy well. This is offcourse i lot of blush for daytime lol! for nights and taking pics it's perfect. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Thats how I place my blush too. I dont contuour. I just place all the color over each other. By the way what blush are you using here?

Thankyou for helping me out too = ) ur cool
wavey.gif