rounding out my lipcolor collection with the f&f sale - help with colors

monter

So if they sold the pro pans online, I'd be going nuts with eye colors - but they don't, so I'm just going to concentrate on rounding out my lip colors instead.
smiles.gif
(I know I could just depot, but I'd rather just buy them from the store by me.)

What I've got:

Lipglass:
Wonderstruck
Viva Glam VI limited edition
Lustrewhite

Lipstick:
Port Red
Speed Dial
Viva Glam IV

Pretty sad, huh?
lol.gif

I'm thinking Underage for sure, probably also Angel or Pervette (though based on the reviews here, Pervette has had kind of mixed ones...), and probably Faux.

I'm an NC20, dirty blonde w/ highlights, blue-grey eyes. I love lipglasses (or lustreglasses!), because my lips are pretty full, so it's really noticeable when my lipstick starts to wear off or dry my lips out. :/ I'd like to try to get a few more lipsticks though - and just make sure I prep with a lot of moisture.

Suggestions? Must-haves? I'm a law student, so I can get away with color on days I'm just in class and not in court, but I do tend to just usually wear a lighter pink gloss and play up my eyes instead.

Swirlgirl

One of my absolutely favorite lipsticks is Mellow Mood. It is LE, but still available online. It is the most perfect everyday pink nude for me. I have purchased 4 of them and keep them stashed all over - home, work, purse, and one other just in case. This is my go-to color. It's also a Lustre so it's doesn't feel at all heavy on the lips.
Syrup is also a great color - a bit darker, but a great everyday color. Also a Lustre.

I'm NW 20 with dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes.

hawaii02

I was going to get MM when it was out in stores but chose Cosmo instead. They were similar to me. Sweetie is also on my list.

ladyJ

Def. get Angel and Underage. I pair those together all the time. Looks great with a nice smokey eyes! I would also get love nectar. It is a great color for everything. I also like Viva glam V and hug me lipstick. Hug me is sheer and real "appropriate" I guess you could say. C-thru lipglass is good too. HTH!!

lyttleravyn

I second Mellow Mood! It is my all time favorite color. I looooove the Cremesheen formula, especially in Ravishing, Fanfare, Creme d'Nude, and Modesty. I also love Bombshell, its a gorgeous pink.
Lipglosses I like: Love Nectar, Florabundance, Pretty Plush, and Miss Dynomite