Rounding out my neutral e/s - suggestions?

monter

I have tons of brights, but not a lot of neutrals. For some reason, even though it's summer and brights are totally appropriate now, I'm drawn toward neutral brown-golds right now.
th_dunno.gif
However, I don't have many!

I'm an NC20 with blue-grey eyes (more blue than grey) and dark brown hair (almost black - though I'm a natural blonde!). Here's what I have as far as neutrals go:

Amber Lights
Saddle
Folie
Gleam
Shroom
Brun
Sable
Mulch
Embark
Satin Taupe
Glamour Check!
Gorgeous Gold
All That Glitters
Smut
Club
Grand Entrance
Hey
Prepped for Glamour

What must-haves am I missing? Right now in my cart I have Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Tempting, Ricepaper, and Goldmine. Any others I should get right now to have a more well-rounded neutral collection? I was thinking Espresso, but is that just a non-shimmery version of Tempting? What about Romp? Soft Brown? Brown Down? Swiss Chocolate? I need help.
tong.gif

cazgh

Just discovered soba and am loving it also satin taupe might fit what your after
winks.gif

January

Good call on Woodwinked, Naked Lunch and Tempting... some of my favorites.

Out of the ones you are thinking of - I LOVE Soft Brown and Swiss Chocolate!

I think you should definitely pick up Handwritten, Sketch and Mystery!

FiestyFemme

Of the ones in your cart, I love them all but Goldmine. Even though golds look good on me, this one doesn't. I don't get it, but whatever. I like other golds better, even Gorgeous Gold for that matter. From the ones you're thinking about, you must get Romp and Soft Brown. LOVE these two!

romi79_2008

I use cork or soba in my make up every time as a color wash in the crease to define it before adding another crease color (nc20 here too) mistery or concrete very nice both. I don`t think you need woodwinked or tempting with what you have. i love naked lunch, but ricepaper it`s too yellow for me

PinkBasset

You have some good colours there. I would add Copperplate, Vanilla and/or Blanc Type, Espresso, Omega, Naked Lunch, Jest (more peachy/pinkish version of naked lunch), Girlie (this is pink but it is quite neutral as well), Wedge, Bisque, Kid, Era, Retrospeck. If you're looking for warmer browns Soft Brown and Brown Down are good.
smiles.gif
From limited edition neutrals my favorites are Go!, Mulled Cider, Modelette, Showstopper etc. I have to stop now, I love neutrals (as well as brights!)!
winks.gif
:p