Royal & Langnickel brushes

lexijojohnson

I ordered my first R&L cosmetics brush on their website...the C180 from the SILK line. It is supposed to be like the MAC 109, but a bit bigger. Anyone have this one?!?

spunky

I don't have that particular one, but I do have a few Royal Silk brushes and I love them. They apply makeup well, wash brilliantly and keep their shape. I find them soft, but not too soft that they don't work. [Even though I did have an accident with my BC430 - squeezed the bristles a little too tight when I was drying it and kinda popped them right out the ferrule - I think it was a faulty brush as the rest of mine have survived to tell the tale.] I'm definitely going to buy more of these :)

My only gripe is their UK Pro site is a nightmare! Right now, I keep being taken to the US Pro site and I know they have a UK site because I saw the shipping rate of £5.50 the other day! That said, I emailed customer services to get some brushes that weren't on the UK site and they're having them sent over from America for me - cannot fault that at all!