Royal Pains

LuckyGirl3513

It has the dude from West Wing! I love him! I think this will replace Greys as my medical drama fix, even though this looks like it will be more funny than dramatic...

gildedangel

I think that it looks funny, I may watch a couple of episodes. I have a feeling that it is going to get old after the first season though...

LuckyGirl3513

Its on USA and the premiere is a week from tomorrow.. Heres a little preview of it, i recognized the main guy from What Women Want, remember he was the kinda sleezy guy Mel Gibson worked with?

It was on TV Guide's "hot list" for the summer so i'm gonna check it out

LuckyGirl3513

Did you guys watch?? i thought it was great! i LOVED Dr Hank.. and i really liked the Hamptons setting, makes me wanna buy a house there! LOL.. Good set up episode too....

hawaii02

I totally meant to try and catch it
ssad.gif

tara_hearts

Watched it today, thought it was pretty cute. I agree i think it will get old really soon, not alot of substance to go.

My fave part is when the non dr. brother was leaving the hotel room and said "I love you" and hank said "I like you" rofl

LuckyGirl3513

I loved it! I thought it was a great premiere, entertaining but still got all the plot set up stuff out of the way...I think its great that Hank has a heart, I a little bit have a crush on him... I just loved the scene where Hank wants to go with the teenage boy (what a great actor!) on the helicopter. I almost cried.

So glad that i decided to give this show a chance. im definitely sticking with it!

kimberlane

Hey I have been watching this show since last week and was surprised to see a thread already. I really liked it. And don't really see how some of you think it will get old fast. Its a medical drama, every drama like that is sick people getting fixed or dieing and they seem to be pretty popular. Also, there is the mcgyver aspect to it, which I hope they use more than just the first episode. Hank is super cute, at first I didn't think so, but then it just hit me "wow, he's hot." Maybe that has to do with his character to though. He is so nice, and the brother is cute, too. I can already totally see his ex-fiance trying to come back in the picture and ruin things for him and whats-her-name head of the hospital love interest. I hope it goes on anyway. Summer tv usually sucks, this is one of the good ones, it better stay.

LuckyGirl3513

I agree, kimberlane, i dont think it will get old either.. Its just another case-of-the-week show and theres tons of possible directions they can go in!

Check out this sneak peak for tomorrow night! Its Blairs mom from Gossip Girl! Cant wait, i looooove her

hawaii02

Is there a thread for Burn Notice yet too?
lol.gif
I love watching Royal Pains after. I'm interested to see how "The Fonz" does as the brothers' dad.

LuckyGirl3513

I love both shows, Hawaii02 - i can't wait for them BOTH to premiere next Thursday! And yeah The Fonz is gonna be awesome as the boys dads!

Has everyone seen this Burn Notice crossover promo? Hilarious - i love how USA does these!

Latest posts