RRRRRed

trip75

I'm going ice skating later and wanted to do something bright. I am wearing a red scarf so I figured on red. I've been wanting to do red for a while but it always makes me look like I have an eye infection. So I've tried it a few times and this way seems to work. I also looooove a smokey eye so I threw that on too.

Thanx for looking
CC is super welcome (Lord knows I need it)!

Eyes

UDPP
red smudgepot from Hot Topic (this stuff always stains my eyes)
red glittery e/s from Jesse's Girl (doesn't have name on it)
MAC carbon e/s
MAC fluidline in blacktrack
Covergirl mascara

red4.jpg

red3.jpg

red5.jpg

red2.jpg

And for you all to laugh at...the famous "self portrait". I always manage to cut some part of my anatomy out.

red1.jpg

blazeno.8

This is really nice. I've noticed a lot of people trying to get red looks lately and this is by far the brightest and best.

SweetSimplicity

I don't think I'll ever be bold enough to wear such a
color, but it looks beautiful on you! You are "red hot"
in your red shadow!
smiles.gif

BeautyPsycho

Ohh i love how you can't see any red with your eyes open, but once you close them- boom.. surprise!
smiles.gif
looks nice!

newagetomatoz

This is a fabulous look! I love love love love red eyeshadow!!! And, by the way, I have that same Jesse's Girl eyeshadow, and the color is call Rouge Flambe
winks.gif
I found it on the receipt, go figure.

trip75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Ohh i love how you can't see any red with your eyes open, but once you close them- boom.. surprise!
smiles.gif
looks nice!

Thanx, I liked it too. I was a little self conscious about it being so bright but I figured if I felt funny I could just open WIDE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
This is a fabulous look! I love love love love red eyeshadow!!! And, by the way, I have that same Jesse's Girl eyeshadow, and the color is call Rouge Flambe
winks.gif
I found it on the receipt, go figure.

Oh cool...thanx. There was no name on it. Weird that its on the receipt. I never even looked. Good to know for future reference.

Thanx to everyone leaving nice comments! My friends all think I'm nuts wearing crazy eye make up. But I loooove it! Glad to know someone appreciates it!!!
heart.gif

hotpink1326

You look HOT girl! I Love the red... infact i just bought the jessie's girl red too but havent used it as a shadow yet. I used it was a liner & *love* it! You have just inspired me to try it that way now, thanks
tong.gif