Rubenesque paint pot

xkriss

To those of you that have it do you apply it all the way to your browbone?because when i did it interfered with my white highlight and made it all goldish peach and got all up in my eyebrow lol

Hilly

I have used it all over and also just on the lid. Depends on how I plan to do the rest of my makeup

janwa09

I apply it all over my lids and crease and I avoid the browbone cos it does affect the resulting highlight colour. I also apply it on my lower lashline with the 219 brush cos I find that it helps prevent e/s smudging in this area and makes the e/s colours much more vibrant
smiles.gif

xkriss

Thank you all for the super quick responses!
So to those of you who don't use it on the brow bone, do you use any other base there or do you go nekkid? lol

janwa09

^ No base for me there. I just go over that area with a little foundation the same time I put foundation on my face. Sometimes, a little concealer works fin with me too.

trollydolly

i use bare study as an all over colour and then i put rubenesque in the crease and blend with the 217 for days where i dont have time to do full eye shadow for work