Ruby Red

M

All Mac unless noted
FACE-Studio Fix Powder, Smashbox Dusk, CHANEL Mystery, Silverdusk

LIPS: KA Leaharia l/s, C-Thru l/g (this combo appears orangey in some of the pics, but it wasn't IRL-dumb camera)
hmm.gif

EYES: Bare Canvas, Foxy Lady, Bateau, Maroon, Ruby Red, Rose (mixed w/MM) , Shroom, Kid, LM Caviar e/l, LM Bleu Marine e/l, Rockey City (can't remember the name-goldish pigment), CG Lash Exact

Clickable Pics-

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
You look hot! I really like it

Thanks!
smiles.gif

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
You look all glowy and shimmery
greengrin.gif

Thanks! At least my camera got something right
cheerleader.gif

Caderas

wow! and aside from having flawless natural looks, you also have the most beautiful color combinations too.
greengrin.gif

Bernadette

It looks great but, then again you could smear mud on your face and you would still look gorgeous!

star1692

You look absolutely beautiful....I love how glowing you skin is and the little hint of sparkly glitter. When I'm doing makeup as good as you are I'll know I;ve died and gone to makeup heaven!! hehehe. I feel like such a total dork showing my FOTD's now....sniffle...ha

Daligani

I think I'm in love with your skin.. for real. It's freakin perfect. Like, abnormally perfect or something. Kinda makes me wonder if you're human
hmm.gif

ANYway, this is so far beyond stunning. I swear to god, red was made for your face.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You're so freaking classically beautiful it's unreal. Wow.

iagree.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
It looks great but, then again you could smear mud on your face and you would still look gorgeous!

iagree.gif

You can pull off any look...UGH! *jealous*
smiles.gif

Latest posts