Rudolph nose?

lovalotz

I hate this! With my extra sensitive skin, even the smallest wind will cause my nose to turn red! Is there anyting to make my nose..not stand out so much? Please and thank u's!

Hawkeye

If you can get smashbox's green color corrector. Apply it on your nose then apply a foundation over your nose.

The color will scare the hell outta ya but the thing with this is that it will counteract any redness. I use that stuff religiously

lovalotz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Don't go too overboard on the green, though. It'll go ashy.

lol esp if it's on my nose..

capytan

I have a problem with redness on my nose too, except mine is PERMANENTLY red. It's really freaky... you can actually see a line where the redness stops and my normal skin tone begins. I'm going to give the green colour corrector a go.

GalleyGirl

Eucerin has a great mouisterizer that corrects redness. It comes out green, and if you apply it very sparingly (too much makes you look, well, green) it will even out a ruddy complexion. I've been using it for a few months and I love it.

Fairybelle

You can try green color corrector under something that won't rub off like Revlon Colorstay or L'Oreal Infalliable foundation... that's my winter trick! Hope this helps and good luck. Also agree on not caking on the green (not a pretty sight if you use too much). Start lightly and build up to desired coverage.

meagannn

I have this same problem! I bought this cream from Clinique, called 'exceptionally soothing cream for upset skin.' and let me tell you, its saved me.

I get the wind burn all over my nose, cheeks, forehead. I bought this cream, and it was $32.... let me tell you, i bought this exatly a year ago this month and i have used it a ton and it is very much worth the money.

A tiny bit goes a long way- it has taken away the redness in my face caused by chapping. i love it. it also does well for burns and sunburns.