Rummy e/s vs. Bateau e/s Help!

asteffey

I have Rummy e/s and I've seen several pics of Bateau; they look pretty similar. I know Rummy is Satin & Bateau is a Matte. How much are they similar/dissimilar?

Ms. Z

Yeah, I want to know that too, I ordered it w/o ever seeing it (I don't own Rummy, didn't like it).

Gloriamgo

from what i remember when I saw Bateau yesterday, it's more of a reddish brown, and Rummy (to me, at least) is more of a grayish-brown...Bateau is a very rich looking brown, if anyone can understand that...

pumpkincat210

Bateau is Satin and not a matte! Its a glitch on their site.. Fountainbleu is a Frost and not a lustre as well..
Coppertime l/s is a frost and not a lustre too.. they must have changed some things at the last minute for this collection.

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Bateau is Satin and not a matte! Its a glitch on their site.. Fountainbleu is a Frost and not a lustre as well..
Coppertime l/s is a frost and not a lustre too.. they must have changed some things at the last minute for this collection.

that is really unprofessional on the behalf of MAC. le sigh.

Isis

Personally, I'm thrilled that they changed the textures. I don't think I would have bought as much otherwise.

FemmeNoir

They both look identical on me.
smiles.gif