Rumours..New pigments this fall??

Eowyn

I have heard from several MA's that there are rumours of more pigments being released this fall.

Any thoughts on this? I can't get anyone to confirm, but I keep hearing rumours....

*crosses fingers* Perhaps Smoked Mauve will be released in a future collection???

user2

mhh how lovely....I'm wondering what colors MAC has in store for us...hopefully some frosted plain yellow...

Oonie

If they do, I really need a second job to support my habit. I have even given up Jamba Juice and Starbucks.
lol.gif

V2LUCKY

I dunno about new pigments but I did hear they are getting new skinfinishes. I can't wait for those.

SugarAsh182

I've heard rumors of this too! Hopefully they are true! I'd love a "Peacock" pigment that is similar in color to Parrot or darker even. I also think MAC needs to put out a true shimmery red pigment and definetly some more unique duo-chrome ones b/c those are my favorites!

Belladonnastrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
If they do, I really need a second job to support my habit. I have even given up Jamba Juice and Starbucks.
lol.gif

You gave up the Jamba?! Ouch. I dunno if I could function without my Jamba Juice. I might hurt someone.

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonnastrap
Quote:
lol.gif

You gave up the Jamba?! Ouch. I dunno if I could function without my Jamba Juice. I might hurt someone.

It was hard.
lol.gif
I have to turn my head and hurry past.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
I've heard rumors of this too! Hopefully they are true! I'd love a "Peacock" pigment that is similar in color to Parrot or darker even.

I would love a color like this!

I couldn't give up my Starbucks!

What is Jamba Juice?

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I dunno about new pigments but I did hear they are getting new skinfinishes. I can't wait for those.

holy fucking shit i would DIIIIEEE for new skinfinishes! i just got my first one and i love it!

joytheobscure

Quote:
lol.gif

WTF is Jamba juice? <hick in OK> Now, I've given up Old Navy to a certain extent for mac..... but I would never give up my Mountain Dew- I go through close to a six pack a day.

roxybc

Quote:
Mountain Dew- I go through close to a six pack a day.

icon_eek.gif
I didn't know people drank so much pop!! Wow, I have 1 can of Coke each Saturday, that's it! That's soo much sugar!

Anyways, new pigments would be great, as long as they're permanent! I can't afford to hoard all this LE stuff anymore!
[/list]

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
mhh how lovely....I'm wondering what colors MAC has in store for us...hopefully some frosted plain yellow...

like golden lemon?

mj

jamba juice is the best smoothie place on earth. i've been to nearly every smoothie chain on the westcoast and the jambajuice is still my fave (since i'm vegan and most of their stuff doesn't have any yogurt or filled with bananas for consistency).

and new pigments would be friggin awesome. i especially like the idea of a peacock-type one.

msthrope

addictions are sad...i used to drink at least one, often 2 or 3, ventis from starbucks with 3 shots of espresso in each per day.

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj
jamba juice is the best smoothie place on earth. i've been to nearly every smoothie chain on the westcoast and the jambajuice is still my fave (since i'm vegan and most of their stuff doesn't have any yogurt or filled with bananas for consistency).

I broke down and bought one today!! I think I can indulge since I have a little time before my next MACattack!