Run to the Mall Haul!

ElvenEyes

Last night, pretty much at the last moment, we decided to hit the mall, so I spent a crazy quick amount of time swatching, sniffing and hauling. First to Sephora, then to B&BW and eventually to Nordstrom. We really didn't have much time. Literally about 45 minutes to do everything and check some new bags out at Coach, so it was chaotic. More up on my blog, but here is the photo of what I got. I am especially excited to try out the 2 mascaras since I have heard so many raves about them, presently burning the Apple Cider Wallflower (my first attempt at Wallflowers and love it!!) and wearing one of my pro-long lip cremes from MAC. Not bad. Maybe a bit dry, but can add gloss or balm to refresh it. They did have a nice staying power on my swatched hand which won me over. Anyhow, here are my goodies this time around!

twiztdlilangel

You always have the most amazing hauls! Do you have a collection posted anywhere? Based on your hauls you have to have an amazing collection!

ElvenEyes

You always have the most amazing hauls! Do you have a collection posted anywhere? Based on your hauls you have to have an amazing collection!

Thank you! I do have an older one listed in the Stash and Storage section of The Traincase section. Here is the link. I am presently redoing parts and have accumulated more so always working it in, tossing old stuff or things that didn't work out for me, etc.! A labour of love, I guess! A new one will be posted soon, I hope. For now here is the link to the one several months ago!
http://www.specktra.net/t/175300/new-makeup-storage-collection-pic-heavy

shadowaddict

Oh meant to ask you Debi, when you get a chance I would love for you to do a nail in each of No More Waity, Katie, West End Wonderland, Rosie Lee and how you find them to work with. I know my daughter-in-law would love Rosie Lee. Well actually all of those. Or you could just a nail in all your BL and have rainbow fingers:) You do have good close up pics which make it easier to see how they look on.
I am interested in the other 2. NMWK has had me holding back because of some of the reviews about it being hard to work with and not up to the standard of the other BL n/p.

LMD84

Debi you need to let me know what you think of they they're real mascara. i want to try it because so many are saying it's great but equally it is silly expensive here in the uk!

thebeautybible

i just picked up the benefit they're real mascara too! ive not opened it yet cause im waiting to use up my lancome doll eyes. But i tried it in store and it was really good!

great haul. you got lots of goodies

x

ElvenEyes

lol Shadowaddict! I will be doing my nails with these colours as the weeks go by, but not one on each nail! :) Keep your eyes peeled! Lou and BeautyBible~I LOVE the Benefit They're Real mascara and put a blog post up on my blog about it and the DiorShow,...the latter being a fail for me. I am dying to try out some Lancome, too!

-Cassandra-

omg the halloween stuff SO CUTE
greengrin.gif

ElvenEyes

Thank you, everyone! Yes, the Benefit Mascara is amazing. I love it so much and the Halloween goodies from BBW is so cute and smells delicious! I want to eat it and the house smells so yummy!
th_roll1.gif