Run To Your Nearest TJ MAXX!

Slimmycakes

Hi Ladies! I don't know if any of you got lucky before but I stoped by a TJ Maxx in NYC and they had NARS products in their makeup section!!!
I purchased the multiple bronzer in Malaysia for $29.99 and Madly blush for $22.99. I was going to buy the big bottle of the body illuminator for $34.99 but passed. I seen the Andy Warhol eye palette (of course someone swatched like crazy), the makeup cleansing oil, eyestylo in a teal blue, Burn It Blue duo cream eyeshadow, high society eye shadow trio, Maldives multiple, set with the body oil and south beach multiple and the gift set that came with two lip glosses (i think Orgasm and Deep Throat) and a blush. That's all I can remember. It's a few dollars off retail but it helps! Hopefully someone else gets lucky.

BTW, how is the Malaysia multiple for bronzing/contouring on NC45 skin anyone?

SandyCervix

Wow thanks for this..hopefully some will trickle over to Boston. I will not sleep on the body glow if I come across it.

pinkpaint

Hi Ladies! I don't know if any of you got lucky before but I stoped by a TJ Maxx in NYC and they had NARS products in their makeup section!!!
I purchased the multiple bronzer in Malaysia for $29.99 and Madly blush for $22.99. I was going to buy the big bottle of the body illuminator for $34.99 but passed. I seen the Andy Warhol eye palette (of course someone swatched like crazy), the makeup cleansing oil, eyestylo in a teal blue, Burn It Blue duo cream eyeshadow, high society eye shadow trio, Maldives multiple, set with the body oil and south beach multiple and the gift set that came with two lip glosses (i think Orgasm and Deep Throat) and a blush. That's all I can remember. It's a few dollars off retail but it helps! Hopefully someone else gets lucky.

BTW, how is the Malaysia multiple for bronzing/contouring on NC45 skin anyone?
Thanks alot for this info! I'm a TJ Maxx/Marshall's fanatic, anyway, so I'll definitely check a few stores when I go home. I've lucked up with body stuff, perfume, and lots of nail polish but never makeup.

As far as Malaysia multiple, it seems a bit too light and orange for a contour but I think it would be pretty as a bronzer. I was curious, too, and, after searching a few blogs, Karen's swatch is the most helpful. She's about an NC42.

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/nars-the-multiple-duo-and-the-multiple-bronzer/

purplevines

This applies to Winners (like Marshalls) in Canada as well!

I've heard mixed reviews on the multiples and already had Madly, so sadly, didn't want anything :(

Hopefully Nars continues to send their products to these places :)

SatelliteDrmr

My winners had a couple of random bits, that had all been opened (of course). However, they had a ton of Andy Warhol larger than life lip gloss coffrets. I believe they were $44.99. All were sealed very well.

They also had a whole bunch of different Ciate sets, neons, caviar, and the chalkboard manicure. I didn't notice all of the prices, but chalkboard was $12.99

luvlydee

As far as Malaysia multiple, it seems a bit too light and orange for a contour but I think it would be pretty as a bronzer. I was curious, too, and, after searching a few blogs, Karen's swatch is the most helpful. She's about an NC42.
i have malaysa multiple and i like it as a contour. it doesn't seem orange on my skin and I'm around nc44-45

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks for the headsup about TJ Maxx! For some reason, it never crossed my mind to check there for makeup. I hope my local TJ Maxxs' carry NARS products!