Runaway shadow!!!

samtaro

I have no idea how this happened, I don't live with anyone who would take my makeup...

My Say Yeah! disappeared from out of one of my palettes. It's just gone. I might have misplaced it when I re-arrainged my palettes, but I don't think that is something I would miss, I have 3 orange shadows, I would have known one was missing. I looked all over the living room (where I re-arrainged), and no sign.

Anyone ever have this happen? It's so frustrating, because that was the shadow I wanted to wear this weekend. I know I could buy another one because they aren't sold out yet, but the minute I do, it will turn up unharmed. If I don't get a new one, I'll find the old one crushed somewhere, or I'll never find it at all.

So what would you girls do? Get another? Wait it out and possibly find it broken or never find it?

I'm at a loss, lol.

Shawna

Hmm, if you have magnets on the bottom, maybe it stuck itself to a table leg or underside of a couch? My watch was missing for weeks and I found it in the track of my couch.

leppy

OMG I thought I lost this very same one and was flipping out looking all over for it. I just couldn't see it!! It was much more pink looking in the pan than I expected, I kept assuming it was mythology or expensive pink or one of those and was frantically looking around for something more gold/orange looking. Of course I had been lazy and not labelled it, durr... eventually I figured it out though LOL

As my Dad always likes to say.. "It was hiding in front". Good luck finding yours!

Joke

I did! And a whole year later I refound it!!! It was still in a suitcase that I had used for traveling.
Hope you find it back!

Latest posts