runway look - lips and eyes pls

littlemissmagic

how can i get a fleshy l/s like this with that kind of radiant sheen?
101589318_6c72c0257d.jpg

and e/s recs? i was thinking woodwinked..
101589317_66126c6400.jpg

user2

Sorry not really a lipstick for the first pic but I would go for a slight layer of Slicked Pink Lipgelee! It looks EXACTLY like that on me!

neotrad

My lips are very pigmented with pinky rose tone and MAC Romanced l/s looks like that on me without any other products.

Isis

I second High Tea & Hue for those lip looks. Those would probably be your best bed IMO. Or, if you can find it, Naturally Eccentric over Oak l.l.

kimmy

viva glam v with c-thru looked like that on me. exactly like that. for the eys, i second wedge
smiles.gif

Dena

For the lips I'd have to say Naturally eccentric with Slicked Pink or Saplicious on top..or if you don't have access to NE, Myth+lipbalm will do. But (non mac) GA lipstick mania 31 looks *exactly* like that on me.

For the eyes I 2nd Omega and Patina. It does look like she has some orange thing in the eyeliner though, maybe you could eyeline lightly with woodwinked.

littlemissmagic

i don't think i'll be able to get naturally eccentric, but i really want to check out hue and high tea - i KNEW i should have bought high tea when it came out, but back then, i wasn't so into l/s

will check out the l/s and the shadow recs

thanks mucho everyone!