Rushmetal and Flashtronic Haul

tropical_smiles

Ok, I just wanted to post what I ran out to buy today. I got the following only because i didn't like the blues/grey ones too well and secondly to admit. I wasn't that impressed with this collection. it was well over hyped!! Though I still bought alot only because these colors are guaranteed to be fine to wear at work. THough on my skin tone alot of the colours I didn't buy because it just looked like i was ill.

So from Flashtronic:

Lovestone e/s
By Jupiter e/s
Mercurial e/s

Goldspill msf
Northern Light msf
Global Glow msg

Rushmetal

Gold mode p/m
Revved-up p/m
copperized p/m
mauvement p/m

I love the msf and the p/m's I got and also By Jupiter. I'm still teetering on Mercurial and lovestone. I thought cocomotion would look alot better but since I have the tan piggie, I personally find that it looks too much a like on my skin. Secondly alot of people have compared lovestone to Cranberry e/s. On me there was a different. Cranberry I found was more pigment so alot more of the color showed up compared to lovestone where I would probably just use it to lighten up the color.

I will post pictures soon and swatches as well on me!

stephie06

yes pics please!!! but sounds like you've got one good haul
smiles.gif

tropical_smiles

now I'm on the fence..i might run back to get cocomotion!!! awwwhhh *lOL* only because everyone says it's more gold with a tint of olive..might have to re look this one. Though Im so on the toss on whether i want to keep mercurial and lovestone..they're really not doing it for me...their so light and they disappear after awhile. which I think were the previous compliants from other mineral shadow launches. What do you guys think?

Latest posts