Rushmetal

tricky

blah this collection sounds really boring. where's the freakin color? they all sound like colors we have seen before like Tan, Dazzleray, Old Gold, etc.

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Any release dates for Australia? We only just had Strange Hybrid released here on Monday
ssad.gif

I like the sound of revved up!!

6th August I think...

Theres a sticky thread with all the upcoming releases in the Australian sub-forum...

Joke

I have to say there is not one pigment that sounds like a must have. My opinions could change however once I see swatches, but so far I'm saving it all for Flashtronic!

me_jelly

I hope that the new pigggies will the unique - a lot of them kind of sound like existing ones: i.e. copper sparkle, old gold, golden olive, sunnydaze

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_jelly
I hope that the new pigggies will the unique - a lot of them kind of sound like existing ones: i.e. copper sparkle, old gold, golden olive, sunnydaze

my thoughts exactly, i was sooo dissapointed in last years release of "she shines" im hoping history does not repeat itself!

lah_knee

thanks mac for making yet again, the same shit with different names. like i dont have enough gold/copper/olive pigments sitting on my shelf collecting dust. WHERES THE COLORED PIGMENTS?

GothicGirl

Not only the colored pigments...Where the hell are the COOL-COLORED pigments int this damn collection? Metal isn´t just gold or copper, you know, MAC...Where is the silver, the pewter, the gunmetal, whatever? I was looking forward to Rushmetal, but since I can´t wear warm colors, I´m gonna pass all of it.

styrch

Quote:
MAC...Where is the silver, the pewter, the gunmetal, whatever?

No gunmetal colored one? Oh I would have loved that.

EmbalmerBabe

Some of the pigments sound awesome,
the new Mineralize eyeshadows don't sound great to me.
I will prolly' just get samples of a few of the pigments.
I decided against never buying a full jar of pigment AGAIN.
Lol.

daydreamerdelux

I REALLY HATE MAC FOR RELEASING FLASHTRONIC AND RUSHMETAL AT THE SAME TIME.
THIS WILL BE SO EXPENSIVE NOT ENOUGH TIME TO KEEP SAVING MONEY AND I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE MSFS AND PIGMENTS.

MAC HAS SO MANY LOOKS COMING OUT THIS YEAR IN SUTCH A SPEED THAT IT IS REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP.
I WILL HAVE TO SKIP C-SCHOK,NOVEL TWIST AND GO ON A MAC -DIET TO SAVE SOME MONEY FOR FLASHTRONIC AND RUSHMETAL.

I HOPE AT LEAST THAT THERE WILL BE NICE MAC POST CARDS WITH THE COLLECTIONS.
type.gif

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamerdelux
I REALLY HATE MAC FOR RELEASING FLASHTRONIC AND RUSHMETAL AT THE SAME TIME.
THIS WILL BE SO EXPENSIVE NOT ENOUGH TIME TO KEEP SAVING MONEY AND I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE MSFS AND PIGMENTS.

MAC HAS SO MANY LOOKS COMING OUT THIS YEAR IN SUTCH A SPEED THAT IT IS REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP.
I WILL HAVE TO SKIP C-SCHOK,NOVEL TWIST AND GO ON A MAC -DIET TO SAVE SOME MONEY FOR FLASHTRONIC AND RUSHMETAL.

I HOPE AT LEAST THAT THERE WILL BE NICE MAC POST CARDS WITH THE COLLECTIONS.
type.gif

Hey hon, not trying to be nasty or anything, but can you please lay off the caps. Its the online equivelant of shouting at everyone and it is kinda hard to read...

smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

I am a bit disappointed as the colours sound a bit too familiar, but I guess you never really know until you see them in person. Besides, I am a pigment whore. I admit it. I love 'em. I'll probably snatch them all up.

Here's what irks me: Rushmetal....can you think of a better collection to bring back the long discontinued Brass and Bronze pigments? I really love those colours. Damn!

I am almost as disappointed as when MAC released the Tailor Made collection for Nordies. Can you think of a better collection to have rereleased Judy Blue?

Oh well a girl can dream.

darkh3av3n

Ditto on what everyone else has said.. a lot of the piggies sound like ones that have been released already and I am a bit weary of getting them since I have the entire She-Shines piggie set from last year... also I am trying to save to get the Flashtronic MSFs!

(Oh what Mac can do on a college student's budget!!)
greengrin.gif

daydreamerdelux

I really hope that the rushmetal piggies wont be to special so i can skip some piggies and save some money.
ssad.gif
weeping.gif

The colors dont sound very interesting to me a little dissapointed mac where is the perfect, emerald green ive been dreaming for so long.

I also bought last years piggies from the she-shines collection so i really prey that these wont be as nice as last years.
type.gif
wavey.gif

oh shit why do i have to be so poor at the moment and just cant stop beinig sutch a bitter betty about it.

SandMantas

I'm also going to question where the cool colored pigments are. Quick Frost and Revved Up are the only ones that interest me. The others either sound really similar to current/recent pigments or don't suit me.

I'd have gone nuts for a gunmetal pigment. I was expecting more silvery colors in this, too. Glad I'm not the only one.