Russia will WIN!!!

crystalic_oxyge

hey folks! back with my 2nd fotd... i experimented with my mu for the fan zone look for thursday: RUSSIA against SPAIN
choochoo.gif

oooooh im soooo excited!!!! the russian boys will be playing here in vienna... maybe il meet my gorgeous goalkeeper akinfeev..?
tong.gif

so anyways: blending isnt that good, but i just wanted to let the russian flag colors stand out. oh and the reddish lipgloss isnt showing well on the pics too.
ssad.gif

foto87at7.jpg

foto90zz4.jpg

foto91ao0.jpg

foto92ya3.jpg

foto93sh1.jpg

i used:
Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
Mac Flammable Paint
Diane Brill es: Le Rouge Lace
Mac es: Clarity
Mac es: Deep Truth
B Pretty es: 6 (white) (cheap drugstore brand)
Mac Pigment: Violet
Mac Solar Bits: Sunpower
Dior: Diorshow mascara
Helena Rubinstein wanted gloss: Drama Queen
Dior Lip gloss: Sorbet Meringue
benefit shadow liner brush
benefit fluff shadow brush
Mac 219
Mac 239

im going out to watch the game with a guy i really like... hes for spain though. i hope he wont think its ugly and not like it... what d you think?
oh and the nailpolish.... i just have it on both my thumbs now. do you think i should paint them all like that?

oh and btw, (sry) but isnt this goalkeeper akinfeev soooo sexy und yummy?????? oh god if ill ever get to meet him somewhere i will so lay him
drools.gif

leftls1.gif

thx for looking and for your answers/comments.
<3

greentwig

I like it! I love the nails too, but yeah prob. do the rest of them the same way
smiles.gif

I bet that guy will think it's cute
greengrin.gif

CaseyKezerian

Wow you're gorgeous! Very pretty colors but maybe you shouldn't extend it so far past your eyes. And just try to blend it a little bit more I know you dont want to mess up the colors but I think it would look awesome if it was blended better. Just a little constructive critisicm.
smiles.gif

Oh and the boy is defintiely cute
smiles.gif

crystalic_oxyge

^^ yeah well i will.... and oh... girls.... i just found out in which hotel he is staying (+ the other russian team) OO that is just soooooo tempting... but i have no idea what to do or whom to ask well just for an autograph or a pic with him/them.

the idea of extending was just on the right eye to recreate the flag.... on the other eye its just "normal" length.... because last time we drew the flag on our cheek with paints... so i wanted to leave this out for this time and extend it over the eye. its just for this one match so everyone can really see the "point" of my makeup....
you really think i shouldnt do it??? =/
for the blending.... i know.... im really not good in that.... if i blend it, ill really kinda mix it up, so you cant recognize the layers, but im so bad in blending slightly to make it work but thx ill try on thursday.

thx for the compliment too =)

igswonderworld

Loving the eyes!!!! I'm soo rooting for Russia against Spain on thursday, and I can only hope that Turkey will succeed to the final after the game against Germany on wednesday... It's a long shot but we've been the team of miracles for the last three games so here's hoping!!!
greengrin.gif

Oh and I think I can eat Arshavin up!!! LOL!!!

CaseyKezerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalic_oxyge
^^ yeah well i will.... and oh... girls.... i just found out in which hotel he is staying (+ the other russian team) OO that is just soooooo tempting... but i have no idea what to do or whom to ask well just for an autograph or a pic with him/them.

the idea of extending was just on the right eye to recreate the flag.... on the other eye its just "normal" length.... because last time we drew the flag on our cheek with paints... so i wanted to leave this out for this time and extend it over the eye. its just for this one match so everyone can really see the "point" of my makeup....
you really think i shouldnt do it??? =/
for the blending.... i know.... im really not good in that.... if i blend it, ill really kinda mix it up, so you cant recognize the layers, but im so bad in blending slightly to make it work but thx ill try on thursday.

thx for the compliment too =)

Haha oh I didn't notice it was only one one side. If you're trying to make it like face paint then yah it looks good, sorry. And maybe you can just blend a little bit on the actual eye not the part that extends out so much.

crystalic_oxyge

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
Loving the eyes!!!! I'm soo rooting for Russia against Spain on thursday, and I can only hope that Turkey will succeed to the final after the game against Germany on wednesday... It's a long shot but we've been the team of miracles for the last three games so here's hoping!!!
greengrin.gif

lol arshavin is quite cute, but he always has strange facial expressions
tong.gif

pavlyuchenko (the other awesome blond player) is really cute too....
but for me its akinfeev... rrrrrrrr
drools.gif

well yeah. lets see who wins.... im eager to watch the game today, but before im going to the hotel to see if i can fetch some autographs xD
turkey are good... but they arent the team of miracles: russia is!!! turkey already won the euro once... but russia never ever has. they are really bad in soccer usually. so go russia go russia go russia
th_DANCE.gif
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKezerian
Haha oh I didn't notice it was only one one side. If you're trying to make it like face paint then yah it looks good, sorry. And maybe you can just blend a little bit on the actual eye not the part that extends out so much.

thx.
winks.gif
ok il try the blending... im really not good in it as you can see.... ill try and watch some tutorials or something, although i already have.. i think its all about practice. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
pretty! i love your nails!

thank you
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Yay for russia! The nails are cute

yaaay!
yahoo.gif
and thanks

i really so hope we can dig this match... the first game was against spain and we lost it
ssad.gif

emmy282

I love the nails! And I think that the eyes don't have to be too blended, 'cause the point for them to look like the flag!

Buuuut... I'm afraid there's no way Russia's winning tomorrow, it's got to be Spain!!! Haha, go to be patriotic, sorry!!
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
greengrin.gif

Oops, I am sorry
greengrin.gif
Alright, let's meet Russia in the final on Sunday! Go for it!