S. California

TheeBettyBoop

What are you doing this weekend? How about Saturday morning?
Me, Im going to be at the Brea Mall
yes.gif
I thought today if you live close to this area or is just a small drive, why not meet there and have a fun day.
tong.gif
It's been a loooong time since last time i was there. Therefor i am really excited and want to have some fun.

So, come on and join me on this day. You still have 2 days to move things around and make some time for this. If you think its a drive so will be for me, 3 hrs to be exact.

Ok, so i seriously doubt any of you would say " Yes lets do it" but if you do let me know.

Mac here i come!

Nox

Well, I'm in SoCal (The OC), but I am always fairly busy, so unfortunately, I cannot come and join you. Maybe at another time. Thanks for the invite though!
smiles.gif

I'll add you to my list of Specktra "SoCal buddies".

thelove4tequila

I would sooooooooo good with you! When I'm actually IN California, I live about 45 mins away from Brea Mall. I miss Cali sooo freakin' much!! I want me some In n Out!
smiles.gif

JennyNenny

ooh, im going to brea mall this friday, actually just because thats the only MAC store i have around. i live probably 30-45 mins away

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
I would sooooooooo good with you! When I'm actually IN California, I live about 45 mins away from Brea Mall. I miss Cali sooo freakin' much!! I want me some In n Out!
smiles.gif

I know what you mean, every time i go out of town i pack myself with stuff that i cant get where i live, In-n-Out been one of them
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyNenny
ooh, im going to brea mall this friday, actually just because thats the only MAC store i have around. i live probably 30-45 mins away

Lucky you! well, maybe not so lucky
tong.gif
but better that than 3 hrs,lol
winks.gif
winks.gif

Whiterz

aww i just moved from fullerton! now i live in san diego-
ssad.gif

bummer, i would have gone (even though i am flat-out broke) lol

mafalda

Too bad I didn't make it back to SoCal this summer...
ssad.gif

I still hope you're havin' a blast there, even without too many Specktraites accompanying.

Saludos
la mafa

kichii.chan

i live like 15 mins from brea mall and i so want to go this weekend bc i have a bunch of b2m goodies to trade in for but i'm busy this weekend.
ssad.gif

entyce08

ok i just discoved this section of the site and it has me so excited!!! anyhooo this weekend is my sons 3rd bday so i'll ridiculously busy but i would love to get in on the next trip ladies!!!! Seriously....I would love to meet some of you beautiful ladies!!!

TheeBettyBoop

Oh my, I got more than i had planned
whistle.gif
I just gotta say that it was full! A girl named Erika help me and she was awesome. Her makeup was flawles
drools.gif
I also went to the Sephora store and got myself some goodies too. Overall i was really happy and had a good time. The only sad thing was that, I dropped my camera and open into pieces
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
I know that i need it another one, but i guess this time is a def. thing.

Ok, to another thing. Yes, i loved my trip so much that im ok to set a date with you guys for another trip. You can all say which dates are available for you and we all can agree in one. What do you think?

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
* 2 different days and 2 different weekends as choices *
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

entyce08

the weekend of 9/20-9/21 is good for me .....either saturday or sunday.......that's in about 3 weeks .......let me know ladies!