Sad Beyond Belief

I love Brian Kinney

I have been with my boyfriend now for 3 years and 2 days ago he broke up with me. what makes it harder is that we have a 2 year old son. I have been crying for 2 days straight and haven't been able to sleep or eat. I feel so sad and lost. Does this pain ever go away?

I love Brian Kinney

Another woman happened..at his work. I dont think my son has really noticed since we are still living together until I can find a place. I just hate him seeing me cry all the time.

Jennifer Mcfly

First off, He's the one who should be finding a place!! What a jerk! Yes honey, the pain will go away. There's not set time, it could be months or years but it will go away, if you let it. You just have to know that this wasn't your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself for anything. Think about what you need to do to go on, for you and your son. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say everyone here at Specktra is here for you sweetie! It's going to be alright!

lovemichelle

I am very sorry. Seems like a lot of relationships are just falling apart. Must be the time of year. I feel bad for you because I know I would be so heartbroken if my boyfriend left me. Seeing stories like this make me more thankful for him and what we have. If he cheated on you then you are better off. Hopefully he will still remain a good father though. I wish you the best of luck.

user4

I agree with Jennifer Mcfly, why should you move out??? He's the one who fucked it up (pardon my language- I just HATE cheaters). And like she also said, you will get over it, just be glad you found out what he's really about now and not in 10-15 years... Let's hope he's a better father than husband/boyfriend.

succubus

Sorry to hear that. The pain does go away, but sometimes it takes awhile. You're allowed to cry and be sad cuz it does hurt like hell when someone you've been with for that long does this to you. You'll be okay, it just might take some time. My fiance broke up with me in February and until about a month or so ago, I was still hurting a lot. So if I can feel better, you can too. *hugs*

user4

I will never understand why a man, or woman for that matter, would break up with a person after making a commitment such as an engagment. If you aren't happy with someone... why propose??? why have a baby with them??? and then then just break it off like it was a newby relationship started last week... how does it work. "oh well, this engagment isnt working out?" "oh well being ur child's father isnt working for me... sorry." What goes through people's heads when they cheat??? It's just beyond me!!! Ok, I'm done...

user3

tacklehug.gif

Sorry about what you are going through right now. I can tell you the pain does go away. Time heals all....

Just focus on your little one. Things will get better.
Keep in mind that you need to keep yourself strong and healthy for you baby boy.

Things will always be a bit rough when you see his father. So, you need to prepare yourself for the worst.
I have a friend that drops her daughter off at mutal place like on of the grandparents house and the dad picks the girl up there. This keeps things from getting out of hand in front of the little one.

Try not to focus on what has happened but you need to do for the future.

Please keep in mind that your son is a sponge right now. He will take in a good bit of what is going on around him.

Best of luck!

I love Brian Kinney

You girls are the best! My stomach is just in knots right now. I want to lash out at this other woman but I know that's the wrong thing to do. I feel so frustrated, sad and angry all at the same time. I just recently moved here to Vancouver so I really have no friends here to lean on. So I've basically been doing it on my own. Thank You for your kind words,,, they do help
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you right now, especially being in a new place. One good thing in all the bad is that your son is young, and you know the young are very resilient. Try to keep focusing on the future, and on the opportunity for growth and for bigger and better things that this may have afforded you. Sometimes you have to go through the fire so you can be refined like gold.
smiles.gif
I'm sure that there's something great around the corner for you and your son. I really believe that and if you can believe it, too, I know it will help carry you through. Prayers & (((hugs)))

user2

action-smiley-032.gif

You posted so many nice things now I can give something back to you!!

What happened to you is really awful!!
But I think you will make it through the rain! And you know behind every cloud full of rain, there will be sunshine one day!!
It might not be tomorrow or the next day but you will see the sun again! You'll live a happy and fulfilled life with your son and a man that adores you and your baby boy! But you already live a happy and fulfilled life because you have a son that looks up to you and adores you!!!

So keep your head high and you know where to come to when you're feeling not so well: Specktra!!!

:loveya:

100000000s of hugs!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
First off, He's the one who should be finding a place!! What a jerk! Yes honey, the pain will go away. There's not set time, it could be months or years but it will go away, if you let it. You just have to know that this wasn't your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself for anything. Think about what you need to do to go on, for you and your son. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say everyone here at Specktra is here for you sweetie! It's going to be alright!

very well said.. ita! i'm so sorry this happened to you hon.. the pain WILL go away eventually.. u will mourn the death of the relationship and that is normal. it was NOT your fault and he's an a**hole for doing this to you. we are here for u okay.. ((((HUGS))))

Bubbles12_98

"She Didn't Have Time" - Terri Clark

When I read this post this song automatically came into my head. i know its not exactly your situation, but I thought I would post. I hope it helps a lil..or something.
ssad.gif
We're all here for you
greengrin.gif

He said goodbye from the edge of the porch
like she'd been some casual friend
he said "your better off with out me
i'm not what you need"
like her momma had said about him
he started the car
pulled out of the drive
didn't waste any time lookin' back
she watched him go
thinkin' even a stranger
would show more compassion than that

she could've cried but she didn't have time
she had a baby to feed
a pink blanket to find
to rock their little one to sleep
she could've laid in bed for hours
giving misery the power
but she didn't have time

she got a sitter, she got a job
'cause she had a promise to keep
her day was a factory and evening survival
at night was exhaustion and sleep
sometimes she felt life was passing her by
and watching was all she could do
her friends said "you gotta get outta the house
and maybe you'll meet someone new"

she could've tried
but she didn't have time
she had a five year old to feed
she had ballet class, piano lessons
and t-ball little league
she could've laid awake for hours
giving lonely nights the power
but she didn't have the time

not time where would she find the time
to trust a man again
not time for that flat tire
a crowded parking lot and then
not time to just have coffee with the man
who got her tired fixed
she was thinking gosh he's handsome
when he asked do you have kids

she could've lied
but she didnt have time
all she said was "she's five"
he said "i saw the car seat I love kids
does she have your eyes?"
and they sat and talked for hours
giving destiny it's power
she could've been afraid
to fall in love that night
but she didn't have time

she could've been afraid
to fall in love that night
but she didn't have time

user3

OMG I didn't realize you are still living together and there is another gal involved!

Men are such pigs sometimes!!!

No you can't take it out on the other woman unless she knows you were with him. If so I say it's war on them both!
Sorry I am the revenge type. I'd really give it to him! He is really not worth your tears my dear! You deserve someone who has will power!!!
If you need someone to talk to just PM me
smiles.gif

72Cosmo

Make sure that you see a lawyer about child support. He still has a son and he owes that child financial support. I feel so bad for you. What a jerk. I can't tolerate cheaters. He should be the one moving out.

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney
You girls are the best! My stomach is just in knots right now. I want to lash out at this other woman but I know that's the wrong thing to do. I feel so frustrated, sad and angry all at the same time. I just recently moved here to Vancouver so I really have no friends here to lean on. So I've basically been doing it on my own. Thank You for your kind words,,, they do help
smiles.gif

(((((HUGS)))))) You are better off without him -I don't blame you on wanting to lash out - Id' be the same way and you have to cry it out to help you begin toheal and (maybe lash out,lol) - hey I'm a bitch. I'd not be a nice ex if my hubby dared to cheat on me. Remember you are a Diva and you can certainly find a "new and improved man" Don't think of it as a loss, think of it as Opportunity :) (((((((HUGS)))))))))

(my Brother in Law cheated on my Sister in Law this year) She didnt' kick him out (she should've in my opinion) Once they cheat you can never trust em. Watch Style channel if you get it there is a show called Diary of an Affair its insight in what other people go through. Usually the other woman is not as attractive as you'd think... I dont' know-I've never been through it myself but if I did he'd be single and paying me a nice huge chunk of child support!

Bubbles12_98

"She let Herself Go" - George Strait

Break-ups can be a good thing...like for improving..

He wondered how she'd take it when he said goodbye.
Thought she might do some cryin': lose some sleep at night.
But he had no idea, when he hit the road,
That without him in her life, she'd let herself go.

Let herself go on a singles cruise,
To Vegas once, then to Honolulu.
Let herself go to New York City:
A week at the Spa; came back knocked-out pretty.
When he said he didn't love her no more,
She let herself go.

She poured her heart an' soul into their three-bedroom ranch.
Spent her days raisin' babies, ironin' his pants.
Came home one day from the grocery store and found his note,
And without him there to stop her, she let herself go.

Let herself go on her first blind-date:
Had the time of her life with some friends at the lake.
Let herself go, buy a brand new car,
Drove down to the beach he always said was too far.
Sand sure felt good between her toes:

She let herself go on a singles cruise,
To Vegas once, then to Honolulu.
Let herself go to New York City:
A week at the Spa; came back knocked-out pretty.
When he said he didn't love her no more,
She let herself go.

To Vegas once: Honolulu, New York City.
Came back knocked-out pretty.

Latest posts