Saint Germain vs. Snob

daniellefc

Okay so I'm putting my list together for Sugarsweet/Grand Duos and I keep wanting to buy Saint Germain. I already have Snob and I love that color but I'm wondering if they are different enough to justify having both. I saw swatches in the Sugarsweet Swatch thread and I'm just looking for another opinion. Any thoughts?
Thanks ladies!

Oh...and Bubbles? Is anyone loving this?

moopoint

I'm contemplating Bubbles too
smiles.gif

daniellefc

I sort of want it just to have it, lol. but I'm not sure that I would ever actually use it. Just looks so shiny and gorgeous.
winks.gif

Babylard

i'd say its worth having both. st germain is much much cooler toned than snob. it would look totally different on the lips.. at least for me

candycane80

In my opinion, Saint Germain is much much closer to Melrose Mood than it is to Snob. I think Snob has a more bluish/violet undertone.

Jade M

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane80
In my opinion, Saint Germain is much much closer to Melrose Mood than it is to Snob. I think Snob has a more bluish/violet undertone.

It IS Melrose Mood
smiles.gif

Taj

I'm gonna get St Germain as I missed out Melrose of Heatherette. and Bubble is too beautiful to miss !!!

MacAtFirstSight

I was obsessed with saint germain and had to get it the first day it came out... but I actually like snob better. saint germain is definitely more pinker and brighter color, if you like that then its for you
smiles.gif

Moneygirlbabe

I bought like 4 Saint germain lipsticks and I have two melrose moods and they look almost identical. I also have snob and snob is completely different from mm and st germain. You should def go get Saint germain, you'll love it if you like mm.
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

This is funny because I went to my local counter and they actually had snob in place of st. germain. But snob isn't as pink as st.g imo.

sharkbytes

Snob has more of a mauve-tone to it, while St. Germain is like super bright clean pink. It's much, much closer to Melrose Mood than Snob. So get it, lol
smiles.gif

HustleRose

i have both of them and i prefer st germain to snob. hence why i bought three of them when sugarsweet came out!