Salad, Broccoli, Tofu and Egg Whites

mskitchmas

Haven't posted in some time...here I am after losing almost 35lbs. (2.5 stone, 15.75 kg) I know a full body photo would be a better representation, but, I'm not quite ready for that.

barbielip.jpg

side.jpg

FACE: Aveeno Moisturizer, Lancome SPF 50 for face, MAC Select Moisturecover NW20, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Power in NC5

EYES: UDPP, Cloudbound from Pandamonium, Lancome L'Extreme mascara in black

LIPS: Creamstick liner in Cranapple
eyelove.gif
, and Lipglass in Malibu Barbie.

Here's a pic the first day I started dieting. I look so pissed off at the world.
rofl.gif
And about 20 years older. And just arrested for something.

older.jpg

msmack

i swear we have the same hair, except... mine doesn't look as nice! how do you get that shine!? by the way, your makeup looks great and so do you, pretty lady!

mskitchmas

Thank you msmack! The only thing that gets my crazy frizzy tangled curly hair under control is Dove Smooth and Soft Anti-Frizz.

msmack

lol crazyy, frizzy, tangled, curly hair is DEFINATLY how I would describe my hair! I will try the Dove smooth and soft anti frizz! i need to get some length (its a bit past my shoulders) and then my hair will lay a little flatter too...and with actual curls! thanks!!!

PomPoko

wow well done on the weightloss
smiles.gif
you look great!

Also, I Love tool, and a perfect circle...thats really not on topic but, well, good taste
winks.gif