Sales Goals And How To Sale Question

pinkkvintage

ok so tomorrow is my interview... im so nervous its ridiculous how much i stress myself out... anyyyway

i was wondering what a good answer is for when the interviewer asks these questions

how would you sell 'this product' to me?

and what i mainly want to know is
'how do you plan on reaching your sells goals'

i know ill be caught off guard when im asked this...
i can do the whole selling a product thing
but i dont exactly know how to word how id make my sales goals... please let me know a good way to answer

Simply Elegant

For how you plan on reaching sales goals, you could try to pair products/brushes that work well together. Like if the customer wants foundation, try to sell a foundation brush too or if they want a blush, try to sell a bronzer too to get to your goal.

pinkkvintage

thank you! that helps alot
im just tryin to be prepared for anything and everything that can be asked... im one of those people who will get so nervous ill just freeze

Mabelle

'how do you plan on reaching your sells goals'

1. greeting all clients. even if you're busy, saying hello keeps a client in a store longer. if someone gets ignored, theyre likely to leave.

2. determining the needs of a client. whether they came in for something in particular, or just want to look at a collection, theyre in the store for a reason. Once you find out why they're there you can focus on their needs.

3. if the client is there for a particular item suggesting things to go along with it. like for a lipstick; prep and prime, a lip liner (cream or regular pencil. Options!) a lipglass or plush glass.
For a shadow; A primer. A crease or highlight colour, liner, mascara, lashes, brow shader etc.
Add ons are key. Once someone has agreed to fork over some money, its not too hard to add on an item or two.
If the client is there to see a collection, knowledge of the collection is key. Explaining all the new intresting things about said collection. What you love about it and things you're generally excited about.

And of course product knowledge. Mac costumers like to know all the benefits of the products theyre buying. What ingredients does it contain, what the ingredients do. The many ways to wear a product. All that jazz. It also helps them to remember you.