sales

maizelem

Hiii!!
smiles.gif
))
I joined Speckta because of their SALES!!
I read that we need to have 50 posts but i'm kind of confused.
Where do i "POST" at.
&& Do reply's on forums count??
Help!!!
th_worship.gif

vc1079

Hey im new here too! :p
and no wonder i cant access their SALES pages:p
but even as a newbie i think forum posts count:p
Im almost there so mayb ill try to reach 50 tonight and msg you :p?

EDIT: maybe not tonight! i thought i had more posts than 17 :p my bad!

kimmietrinh

Hi! I'm new too..but from what I gather that ANY post constitutes as a "post" meaning any replies or starting of a new thread. Once you reach your 50 posts and 1 month time period, within the next hour or so, your account will be able to view the Clearance Bin. Hope that helps, and please correct me if I'm wrong someone.

marusia

Yes, any post counts, they just ask for no spam.
smiles.gif
You'll have access in 30 days after you join. Or..you can get immediate access if you become a gold or platinum supporter.

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

MzzRach

Requirements to have access to the Clearance Bin:

1.Your account has been confirmed and registered for no less than 30 days;
2.Your account have no less than 50 valid (non spam) posts

More information is available in the FAQ section of the site.

LMD84

when you log into the forum Janice has kindly set up a new annoucement which gives you all the guidelines for the clearence bin. but if you have any further questions you can always pm a mod or advisor or ask it here.
smiles.gif

PhuongyBaby

I have the time down but not the posts... sadness.. BTW does anyone know if when you get credit on itrader is it for the seller as well buyer? or does only the seller get the "token"

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhuongyBaby
I have the time down but not the posts... sadness.. BTW does anyone know if when you get credit on itrader is it for the seller as well buyer? or does only the seller get the "token"

it's just like ebay
smiles.gif
you leave feedback for each other
smiles.gif

jessjess2424

i just joined yesterday and i am totally confused :( hopefully i figure it out soon....i came on here because of the sales too but i dont even see anything that shows anything for sale.........so we cant even see the sales until we have the 50 posts?

good luck to you too :)

Jess<3

eurocentrix

Don't worry, you are not alone lost in the SPECKTRA world:)) Hey I just joined recently and I am just enjoying reading all the comments, here an dhtere I leave a comment and I am waiting to see what happens at 50:)) I guess we just have to ride it out like everyone else:)) Hang in there buddy:)

flexibleloyalty

Are the sales in the forums? Do they just appear after 50 posts? I cant find any official information on them on this site...

Latest posts