Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup

Lalubell

I did a search for this, but didn't come across anything. I was going to put it in the Reviews section, but didn't see a sub forum for "body", lol. Anyway, I recently did a review of this product on my blog and thought I'd share w/everyone here! I love this stuff, especially during summer to get a really nice glow. Anyone else use it? Any suggestions for other products like this one? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Here is review and a before & after.

SallyHansen-AirbrushLegs1.png

Who doesn't love a beautiful, glowing tan? It's like an instant slimmer! Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs is a spray-on makeup for an instant tan. My sister introduced me to this product a few months ago and I absolutely love it! It is by far the best instant tanning makeup I've ever used. It is definitely not just for the legs; I use this all over, especially on my arms and back. I just spray it directly on my skin and blend it in quickly. The coverage is awesome and it's weightless, so no goop! It's almost like a matte color; no shimmer, glitter, etc. which gives a really natural looking tan. It really lasts too; you have to scrub to get it off.

It comes in four shades: Light Glow, Medium Glow, Tan Glow, and Deep Glow. My skin tans easily so I use Deep Glow. You can find this product in drugstores, Target, Walmart, Ulta, etc. It retails for around $13.50 for a 4.4 oz can. I think the price is about right; I get a lot of use out one can. My sister has had some issues with the cans clogging up, but so far I haven't had a problem.

Below you can see a before and after of my arm using this product (Deep Glow). The pictures speak for themselves; it almost looks like I photoshopped them but these are the real results! I highly recommend this stuff!

SallyHansen-AirbrushLegs.png

ShortnSassy

ohh i love it! i have this is the lightest shade but it really doesn't do much for me so i never use it, i think maybe i just need it in a darker shade. a girl i go to school with used this all the time all over her body but hers was too orange for her...

Shazy

I love this stuff as well...but you have to make sure you blend well in creased areas...I usually go over it lightly with a rag with a little bit of lotion and blend it in more.