Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

dixie

Hi guys! I apologize if this has been addressed before, but I searched the Forums and couldn't find anything so here goes:

The majority of my polishes are OPI, China Glaze and Essie and I always use a base coat and top coat but I have a few (literally 3) bottles of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure and I'm wondering...do you use a base coat and/or top coat with this polish? I realize it states on the bottle that it has the base & top coat in it, but I'm concerned about the darker color staining my nails.

I've only worn Commander in Chic and I really liked it, so while I'm at it, can I ask what your opinions are on this polish, too? Should I keep collecting Sally Hansen - or - stop while I'm ahead?!

Thanks in advance!

dressedtokill

I usually use OPI and Essie but I've also recently started collecting Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. I love the formulas and the colour collections they keep coming out with. The Tracy Reese spring/summer 2010 collection, for example, had some really great polishes (Hidden Treasure!!). I personally love the line; it's the only drugstore nail polish I really like.