Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure in Canada?

ruthless

Anyone see this polish and collection pop up yet? I've scoured Walmart, Shoppers, Pharmasave, London drugs, Superstore (lobey? in the east?) repeatedly and seen nothing.

Fortunately I have wonderful American friends who picked up the very last bottle in the display for me at walgreens and are bringing it up next weekend.

But for others up here, anyone have any luck ?

loveisdisco

I have been looking too and haven't seen it yet. I checked Walmart and Superstore and Shoppers all within the last week.

bubbleheart

Nope, I've been looking whenever I've been out but didnt really actually expect to see it either - no doubt they'll finally bring it here in a month or two when nobody cares anymore - I really hate that we dont get any of the good stuff the US gets and when we do....they make us wait forever and a day for it and its way past when it was 'in the moment'.

ruthless

Agreed, unless you're in Vancouver or Toronto it seems nothing good comes anytime soon-but I'll be just as excited to see the display (if it comes here) two months down the road I love the blues in that collection!

baton

does anyone know when it will be released in canada? or if it won't be released???

ruthless

WIN!!!!

I walked into my Shopper's today and they had HIDDEN TREASURE!! I bought a bottle (spare or gift since I have it already) and a bottle of the blue. I may go back tomorrow and pick up silver lining I'm not sure

moonrevel

You gotta wonder if Sally was laughing as she named this polish that, knowing she was going to make it so difficult to find. By the time I went to five stores looking for it, I had to keep searching until I found it just out of spite.

Sorry, had to rant. I'm in the US so I am totally of no help with the original question.
smiles.gif

Kayla Shevonne

I'm in Newfoundland and I managed to snag a couple of bottles last week from Shopper's. I'm wondering now if other stores such as Wal-Mart are going to get it as well!

baton

thanks so much for sharing about finding HT at shoppers. i tried my local shoppers and they don't have the new complete salon collection display but they have a new SH xtreme display that was just put in the store last week, but not the other new line. hopefully HT will be coming to my local shoppers or hopefully that means that walmart will be getting them soon
smiles.gif

Latest posts