Sally's UK

Luceuk

I went into my local Sally's (Sunderland branch) to buy some China Glaze and was told that they are now trade only, as are many of the other branches across the country. Had anyone else heard anything like this? I love Sally's for my nail varnish and hair products!!
ssad.gif

wonderdust

Hi
I've only just found my local Sally's, and when I rang to enquire about opening times, I was told the same thing and that trade only commences April. It's a shame actually. I made sure I had a good look round while I could and picked up a few bottles of china glaze and O.P.I. Apparently there not all trade. Theres another branch not far from my work place which is staying open to the public, so I'll go there from now on.

silencemylips

Is this as in the Sally's shop in a town or their outlets in business/industry parks? Because I always thought the outlets were trade only (although this was years ago that I've been to one of those), I'd never of thought they'd do trade only for the shops.
Have you tried Durham & Newcastle?

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencemylips
Is this as in the Sally's shop in a town or their outlets in business/industry parks? Because I always thought the outlets were trade only (although this was years ago that I've been to one of those), I'd never of thought they'd do trade only for the shops.

I've been going to the Sunderland one for a while now and the one in Gateshead, both on industrial estates. I will try Durham or Newcastle shops. It was easier for me to pop into the Sunderland one on my way home, I pass it everyday.

wonderdust

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencemylips

The trade only place is in an industrial park, and the open to the public place is in a shopping centre, so I guess that's what the difference is.

Redz24

both sally's in my city sell to the public and trade, I was in yesterday and bought china glaze.

Hmm I'd heard this too, but I went in there the other day (cautiously, as I didn't think they'd serve me
tong.gif
) and there was nothing mentioned about it being trade only.

I bought a CHI Silk Infusion and some manicure sticks.. not that that matters. I definitely second going to Head2Toebeauty for all your nail polish needs though, shipping is super quick, even to the UK.
yes.gif

LMD84

we have a sallys in lincoln but i've never been in. i might take a trip next week when i've got some free time.
smiles.gif

Girl about town

went into sallys today and they said it was only the big industrial ones that were trade only, got some cracking china glaze nailpolishes x

sweets4

The Chi products are being discontinued
ssad.gif

and so is the queen helena mint masque, cant remember the name, but its only the mint scent/flavour that they are getting rid of in the UK!!
ssad.gif

LisaOrestea

There is a trade only store near me, and a couple of open to the public ones.

The trade one is amazing though. Its HUUUUGE.

Luckilly I have a trade card
greengrin.gif
so I can go and shop there!

cazgh

There were 2 in Warrington near me. One recently shut down altogether and the other had a refurb and has been trade only since they re-opened at least 2 months ago now. The prices don't seem to be as competitive for trade either anymore
ssad.gif

toparistonight

Found this thread searching for something online - China Glaze and OPI are both sold in the Reading branch of Sally's (that little one in the alley way next to John Lewis!) but they're ridic. expensive, esp. OPI's! they're about a tenner, the China Glaze's are about £6, i think. Get 'em offline if you can!

anita22

They also have an Oxford store in Sandy Lane West, selling OPI & China Glaze. Can't bring myslf to pay the ridiculously high prices though
ssad.gif

Latest posts