Salons in Vancouver BC

Penn

Hey ladies in the Greater Vancouver area, do you have any hair salon recommendations? I moved here, and I've had bad experiences with bad haircuts in the past so I'm hesitant to just try out any place. Plus I don't really have any girl friends here that I could ask either. I've tried google but I didn't have much luck. I'm just looking to get a haircut. Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it
smiles.gif

Thanks in advance

Cutetoughgirl

Ripples II Salon is where I go to get my hair done.

663 c Leg In Boot Sq
Vancouver, BC , V5Z4B4

(604) 879-5435

Maria is the stylist you want. She's been doing my hair for almost 11 years since I moved here from Ontario. It's in False Creek. She is excellent for colour. And a haircut takes her literally about 5-10 min. It's hilarious how quick she is. And if you don't like it she will perfect it until you do. I have never had an issue and trust me I have had everything from Ronald Mc Donald red to blonde to Dark Brown almost black with big purple and orange chunks. I work in a bar and send her lots of business as I am her ''walking advertisement" and people always ask me the ole ''who does your hair'' question. I say try her out and if you let her know exactly what you want she wont shit talk or do something that doesnt work and she will tell you flat out if it can or cannot be done. If she thinks a perm colour bleach whatever will ruin your hair she will not do it. (Some people take offense to this and go elsewhere....its especially funny when they return and ask her to fix the mess that someone else created-when she specifically warned them that that would be the end result). I say give her a try and if you do let her know I recommended her. I am 110% sure you wont be disappointed.

Penn

Thank you both so much! I was starting to think I would have to wait til I go back to Calgary to get one. I will look into both of your recommendations.
smiles.gif

Latest posts