Same FAKE Seller - different name???

TheCollector

Hi all!

I was browsing thru ebay, and came across a seller of MACs pigments, that look just like the "good" fakes from mommroxx. So i'm wondering, could she have another user name? Same place, florida?? I haven't seen anyone else with her fakes yet, have you?

Seller User ID: deepsea777727
th_confused_new.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-PIGMENT-MACs-EYESHADOW-FAIRY-LITE_W0QQitemZ120444797803QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_De faultDomain_0?hash=item1c0b11c36b&_trksid=p3911.c0 .m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293 %3A1|294%3A50

BellaItalia1969

Hiya, I couldn't comment if that is mommrox,but it is entirely possible to have another ebay account or even 3 or more
yes.gif
winks.gif

One of the sellers (whom i reported) ebay UK,has 4 ID's on which she sells the awful fake MAC 12 eyeshadows palettes!
Yeah it is very ,very possible!If they get alert from VeRo on their account ,they will usually list on their other fake account!
angry.gif

Ebay is open to abuse !

TheCollector

Yeah, and now considering that I saw another post saying she doesn't take paypal any more; wtf? So somebody's limited her mommroxx acct.

So do we have fund on here so we can 'investigate' these counterfeits?
winkiss.gif

Kirsty

Eek, that looks quite real to me. Silly me
nope.gif

Can someone please tell me the tell-tale signs of this auction that shows its fake.
Id like to know for future reference.

Thanks
winkiss.gif