San Francisco CCO Update *CLOSED*

amoona

Re: making a trip to san francisco, whats the closest cco?

If you're going to be in the city then it's pretty far, at the very least 1 hour away.

queenofdisaster

say if i was coming from central california, would there be one on the way?

obbreb

Gilroy will be your closest one if you're coming from Central Cali. This is along 101 then take an exit on Leavesley road. Others that are close to SF will be Napa Valley and Vacaville, still about an hour drive from SF.

TRUEFASHIONISTA

I agree with obbreb about Gilroy. There is another order in Milpitas but there is NO CCO there even though they have an Off 5th. Other stores include Neiman Marcus Last Call, Arden B, Bebe, G by Guess, BCBG, etc.

Good luck and have a fun trip! I just traveled up that way from LA a few weeks ago! My poor husband was nice enough to stop with me at 3 outlets along the way!
lol.gif

MAC_mallory

Does anybody know if the one in Gilroy is any good?

hhunt2

The Gilroy CCO location is good... a decent stock of Mac. It's usually a hit or miss shopping experience (but all locations are like that).
The Vacaville location is somewhat better. But I went there a few months back and they only had a selection of 2 eyeshadows (but the remaining Mac collection was great; they had majority of Slimshines available).

I was told by the gals at both location that they stock up every so often... as if they don't have a specific day or week that they get new stuff.

The Gilroy store is large. And the Vacaville location is super small.

cmarie

New Cco!

There is a new CCO opening in San Francisco! It's going to be in the Embarcadero. I'm not sure when it's opening or where exactly it is, sorry. I'll try to find out more and let you know!

mizuki~

Re: New Cco!

Oh dear god! Finally! I'm so sick of driving all the way to Gilroy! I'm so excited! I would be there sooo often
yahoo.gif

cmarie

Re: New Cco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachygoldfish
wow! where did you get this information?!

I have a friend who works for them.

dustypaws

San Francisco CCO Update

Hi all - I was in the embarcadero center last night and saw where the new CCO is going - it's on floor two of embarcadero 3 (under chevy's). I talked to a guy who was there working last night and he said that it should be up and running within a month - HOORAY!

just wanted to share the good news
smiles.gif

purplerinne

Re: San Francisco CCO Update

OMG I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!!! hahahhaahah PLEASE let us know when one of you guys go there and I will head over with no hesitation woo hooo

Latest posts