Sassed Up Question!

Noel

Hey guys!

I just ordered Sassed Up from the Fafi collection, but for those of you who have actually seen the product, is it really that glittery?? Is it sorta like an MSF shimmer/color? (I have never used an Iridescent Powder before)

I don't know if I made the right choice cause I was debating between that or Hipness blush...and Hipness didn't look like it had any shimmer/glitter at all. I don't like a lot of glitter on my face so that is the reason why.

Please let me know how you feel about Sassed Up. THANKS SO MUCH!
smiles.gif

Noel

CantAffordMAC

I have the same question. I have the 2 MSF's from the N Collection. So if Sassed up is like an MSF or if it is glittery, I won't get it...

urbanlilyfairy

I too was wondering about the shimmer factor ...I passed on sassed up when I made my big order online. ALthough now I'm kinda on the fence about should i shouldn't i order it anyway lol.

My skin is pretty oily and I barley reach for my MSF's ..so for now I passed ...I hope to see people use it in their FOTD's so i can get more of an idea of how it looks lol.

ah well

BlahWah

From the reviews in the Fafi thread it seems IPP's are glittery, tho Sassed up is the least of the three. I don't think they're like the N Collection msf's, which were pretty smooth - check out Glissade if you want to to glitter!

Here are a few of them, different reviews with different words (instead of those loooong links! - I needed to take a brain break, had a bit too much fun =P).

discopie

saw it at my counter's preview. i think that it's pretty glittery like mac's lustre eye shadow formula. it's really cute.

MsButterfli

i like mine, it gives u a hint of glitter as opposed to some of those flashtronic MSF that were chunkier than chili when it came to the glitter. i like it, its not like a glitter bomb hit your face or anything, i use my 183 flat buffer and highlight the tops of my cheeks with it hth

Babylard

hmm... i think the msfs and irridescent powders have completely different textures and how it goes on the skin.

my msfs give me a high-sheen when light hits my face wheever i put it (usually on the high cheeks, chin, and bridge of nose). not "glitter" at all.

as for sassed up, it has larger chunks of glitter in it and it really does look like glitter to me. i would and only use this on my cheeks and no where else.. well maybe the neck for extra glam. i wouldnt want random chunks of glitter all over my face. the msfs are much finer in texture and just glow when i spray on a mister.

i think it is worth to have both. they give different finishes to the face!

nai

Sassed up has bigger glitter pieces but it doesn't show up as much on me as the warmed msf. The msf has a glow on me. The sassed up shows up like regular blush on me with a tiny hint of glitter. The glitter doesn't stay on all day, so halfway through my day it just looks like regular blush.

lethaldesign

The only thing that shows up on my face when I used Sassed UP was glitter. I'm an NC25 for reference. All I saw was glitter, no color. Now, it is a subtle glitter, not huge & chunky or anything. But its definitely GLITTER, not shimmer. If I didn't love the compact it came in, I'd be taking mine back.

VDUB*BELLA

Spray your blush brush with some Fix+ and some Sassed Up on your cheeks = WOW. It enhances the products colour and shimmer (yes there is tons of glitter in it but dont let that scare you)

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
hmm... i think the msfs and irridescent powders have completely different textures and how it goes on the skin.

my msfs give me a high-sheen when light hits my face wheever i put it (usually on the high cheeks, chin, and bridge of nose). not "glitter" at all.

as for sassed up, it has larger chunks of glitter in it and it really does look like glitter to me. i would and only use this on my cheeks and no where else.. well maybe the neck for extra glam. i wouldnt want random chunks of glitter all over my face. the msfs are much finer in texture and just glow when i spray on a mister.

i think it is worth to have both. they give different finishes to the face!

I second you. I like both textures, but you cannot compare them.

It didn't show up much on me (except the glitter) but adding the Fix+ to my blush brush first really helped bring the color out some.

soulstar

Sassed up definitely looks like it has bigger gold glitters in it. It's not as glittery as you think it will be on your face. Some shows up but does not overwhelm your face. I got Hipness too. It looks really different on the website. It looks brownish coral but it really is pink.

Definitely use FIX+ with your powders though for more pop =) hope that helps

ppalada

i have sassed up and the light flush msf. The msf is a lot smoother. I only use sassed up on my cheeks and it gives it a nice sheen to it. There is glitter, but not scary chunks of glitter at all in my opinion.
I just went to check in the mirror and i rarely see glitter, so i guess it falls off? It offers a nice touch to my cheeks which i like a lot. The other ipps had waaaay too much glitter like vervevacious and I took that one back.