Satin pencil skirt....need a sexy top! HELP!

HOTasFCUK

Hey everyone! It's my 23rd Birthday on Saturday and a few weeks ago a bought this really pretty black satin skirt with thin silver pinstripes on it! It hits just below the knee and at the back is a little bunched up and almost ooks like a fan or tail at the bottom! Its very sexy and not too high-waisted and i just need a really sexy top to wear with it! Please keep in mind i live in Toronto and we have a freeze blast warning in effect right now so sleeveless is most likely not an option although i am one to suffer for beauty(its my freakin' bday!!!!). I was thinking a tight strechy turtleneck or something! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated or even pics LOL! I think i'm going to wear closed heels even though we have snow! So let me know what you guys think because i'm all out of ideas! Thanks!!!!
smiles.gif

Honey B. Fly

i know u said its freezing but i LOVE lace tops with a satin bottom, a lace halter top would look sooo sexy with ur skirt, maybe paired with a cute lil sweater too since it is winter

pahblov

HotasFCUK, please tell me where you got that skirt! You pretty much described my dream pencil skirt!

Beauty Mark

Why not wear a sexy top underneath (sleeveless, strapless, whatever) and wear a black cardigan on top? If you're cold, you can wear the cardigan and if you're warm, it can be taken off really easily

Krasevayadancer

A girl after my own heart. I am turning 23 in 2 weeks!

To answer ur question, I am constantly rocking the pencil skirts! My fav is to wear a high waist pencil skirt with a sexy button down tucked in and knee boots.Tight stretchy tops work too
smiles.gif

Latest posts