***Saturday's Gay Night Party***

capspock

Too bad I had to use my bro's digicam because mine's flash isn't working. His cam has a bad resolution, so these pics are crapy and don't show the look very well, but I was very pleased with it.

I went to a friend's house... it was full of guys, too bad they were all gay!!! Lol, but I had lots of fun and laughed my ass off....

At the bottom I'm with a couple of my best friends, I know them for years now, jeez, I'm getting old. I know the one on the left for 12 years now..... ugh, my wrinkles........

fly1.jpg

fly2.jpg

fly7.jpg

fly8.jpg

us1p.jpg

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
Looks like fun!!! your make-up is very pretty, what did you use?

Oh, yeah, I forgot. I used:

-face & Body in N1, Select Sheer Loose in W5, Vanilla pig on cheeks
-Tongue in Chic Lacquer

EYES:

-Artdeco e/s base (this stuff is GREAT)
-Blue Storm pig packed on lids (it was darker in real life) and on outer lower lash line
-Tilt on crease
-Gorgeous Gold on inner corners blended towards brow bone, and on inner lower lash line
-Some ramdom black eyeliner and black mascara

MacVirgin

You look great!!

You must have had fun! i love my gay 'boyfriends' they make me laugh till that i almost roll on the ground and stay in it
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
. i mean my friends are crazyyyyyyyyyyy
cheerleader.gif
th_ymca.gif
grouphug2.gif
rofl.gif

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
You look great!!

You must have had fun! i love my gay 'boyfriends' they make me laugh till that i almost roll on the ground and stay in it
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
. i mean my friends are crazyyyyyyyyyyy
cheerleader.gif
th_ymca.gif
grouphug2.gif
rofl.gif

Heeheee, yes! They are great.... I always tell my dad who has some prejudice about gays: they ALWAYS make me laugh, if I am depressive, all I have to do is meet them and after like 30 minutes everything is so fine!

MacVirgin

I have to girls i now consider girlfriends *after a long time* and the rest are guys lol! Girls are way to complicated. I was a tomboy and hated te way girls where when i was a kid. Plus i can not deal with jalousy of girls and the drama that comes with all of it. The 2 girlfriends of mine are just like me 'act normal, have fun, help someone if needed and leave the drama anywhere BUT here!'.

Latest posts